Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Big Turbo?...perhaps a Big Salad instead?

TC :D

...it's a Seinfeld reference....
Sponsored

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f250 turbo diesel and 2016 mustang svo
There is no point in taking it any further. This thread has completely derailed.
Not really ''' Vargas making a big turbo''' I have one do you..:ford:

And it is ''bad ass..''

Last edited:

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
The IWG that Adam sells uses a special spring combination that he specifically chose. It's not black magic and he isn't parading it around as such, despite what people try to make it sound like. The combo that Adam uses just isn't an off-the-shelf combo that Turbosmart offers to the public, but it's worth noting that they will build the setup to your desires if you contact them and know what you need and/or are looking for.

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
The combo that Adam uses just isn't an off-the-shelf combo that Turbosmart offers to the public.
Yes it actually is. TS will sell you any combo of springs you want in their public spring guide which is on their site. These springs simply change the PSI the IWG opens at. Adam's IWG was too light, I told him as much. He wanted to sell people IWG's for our Stage 2 turbo even when the IWG that came with them had the proper spring in them. He changed his spring around by simply picking two spring to raised the cracking pressure a little higher. Literally nothing custom, or special about it. Anyone can order an IWG with any spring combo they want. That is Adam for you, selling your other peoples parts, making you believe they are custom

Faceme

MOCJ JAPAN
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, Jeep Patriot limited
lol.

Sponsored

Faceme

MOCJ JAPAN
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes it actually is. TS will sell you any combo of springs you want in their public spring guide which is on their site. These springs simply change the PSI the IWG opens at. Adam's IWG was too light, I told him as much. He wanted to sell people IWG's for our Stage 2 turbo even when the IWG that came with them had the proper spring in them. He changed his spring around by simply picking two spring to raised the cracking pressure a little higher. Literally nothing custom, or special about it. Anyone can order an IWG with any spring combo they want. That is Adam for you, selling your other peoples parts, making you believe they are custom
Your big turbo!! where are your charts of "peak power" to bring us back on track any news or figures.. :headbang:

Sponsored

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Is critical thinking really that hard? Where does Turbosmart offer Adam's combo in an OFF-THE-SHELF option? I said at the end of my reply that TS would build them with whatever spring sets your heart desires, but they offer them OFF-THE-SHELF in 7 psi and 10 psi. Anything else is a custom spring setup that is not OFF-THE-SHELF. I literally think you argue just to argue sometimes as you proved literally NOTHING with your reply that I hadn't already said.

With your logic, screenprinted t-shirts with your design versus a generic (OFF-THE-SHELF) design isn't a custom t-shirt. :crazy:

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is critical thinking really that hard? Where does Turbosmart offer Adam's combo in an OFF-THE-SHELF option? I said at the end of my reply that TS would build them with whatever spring sets your heart desires, but they offer them OFF-THE-SHELF in 7 psi and 10 psi. Anything else is a custom spring setup that is not OFF-THE-SHELF. I literally think you argue just to argue sometimes as you proved literally NOTHING with your reply that I hadn't already said.

With your logic, screenprinted t-shirts with your design versus a generic (OFF-THE-SHELF) design isn't a custom t-shirt. :crazy:
maybe you should read a little more and do some research before you talk.:crazy:

IWG75 Ford Mustang 2015 Turbonetics NXT 2.3L Ecoboost 14ps
TS-0622-1003
The Turbosmart Ford Mustang Turbonetics NXT Internal Wastegate Actuator (IWG) has been developed as an additional bolt on upgrade to the Turbonetics NXT turbocharger kit for 2015+ Ford Mustang vehicles allowing for even greater levels of performance, this provides better turbo response and greater sensitivity when managing boost pressures. Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement for the Turbonetics kit, the Turbosmart IWG is easy to install and requires no special tools or fabrication.

IWG-75 - Ford Mustang 2.3 EcoBoost - 12PSI
TS-0622-8122
Turbosmart's 12PSI Internal Wastegate Actuator for the Mustang EcoBoost creates a flatter boost curve which comes on sooner, with more stable boost and less drop off at the end of the rev range compared to the stock actuator. The result is a more driveable car with smoother power delivery and less turbo lag. Tuning is required with this product.

there you go...:doh:

Last edited:

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
maybe you should read a little more and do some research before you talk.:crazy:
Hey [MENTION=32046]trippleyelo[/MENTION], [MENTION=13694]Juben[/MENTION] has been contributing to these forums, sharing his experience and posting useful information since the launch of the S550. So posts like that are not justified and are really useless.

No wonder why people flee these forums...

Faceme

MOCJ JAPAN
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
OP: I cannot say if it is worth it or not. Pushing more boost through the engine will decrease longevity period. If your going big turbo, i recommend investing money into strengthening the engine before anything else. The worst feeling is pushing the car to the limit, not knowing if it will hold.

I am surrounded by turbo cars on a daily, and the first thing these guys do before pushing more boost through the engine, is making sure the engine will not be at its limit under WOT. An engine constantly at its limit is just asking for trouble. My Opinion. Good Luck!

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey [MENTION=32046]trippleyelo[/MENTION], [MENTION=13694]Juben[/MENTION] has been contributing to these forums, sharing his experience and posting useful information since the launch of the S550. So posts like that are not justified and are really useless.

No wonder why people flee these forums...
Big turbo thread ''if you have one '' post what you did please..:cheers:

LightNfasy-- would like to know..
Sponsored

Last edited: