Sponsored

White and Black 2015 Mustang Convertibles... From Ford Website

HuskerGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
Not a huge convertible fan, but gotta say I love the black one in that pic. Much better pic too...
Sponsored

MD

Threads
Reaction score
Not a huge convertible fan, but gotta say I love the black one in that pic. Much better pic too...
yea I'm with you man... but black cars usually don't look too good in pictures

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
Goll Darn.... I love the stance of the 2015. Gone are the days of the 3 inch (exaggeration) gap between wheel arch and tire. I actually have been thinking about getting a rag top this time around. I've never had a convertible I didn't enjoy and realistically, I won't be racing.

It's a great time to be a fan of Mustangs or any Amerian Muscle for that time. The good ol' days of muscle cars is TODAY!

let me ride

Threads
Reaction score
Goll Darn.... I love the stance of the 2015. Gone are the days of the 3 inch (exaggeration) gap between wheel arch and tire. I actually have been thinking about getting a rag top this time around. I've never had a convertible I didn't enjoy and realistically, I won't be racing.

It's a great time to be a fan of Mustangs or any Amerian Muscle for that time. The good ol' days of muscle cars is TODAY!
+1 the stance is the first thing I noticed when I saw the side by side comparison with the current car. It really is night and day.
Sponsored