Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE On Order / 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca

Boduke0220

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Why is that?
Well the biggest issue is that horsepower is more addictive than drugs lol. Whipple pulls harder up top and is more efficient with cooler IATs. I doubt I'll switch sinceI've already got the Vmp but a few friends have whipples and they really run good for the boost they make

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Well the biggest issue is that horsepower is more addictive than drugs lol. Whipple pulls harder up top and is more efficient with cooler IATs. I doubt I'll switch sinceI've already got the Vmp but a few friends have whipples and they really run good for the boost they make
Are they faster than the VMP cars with the VMP tune? (VMP tune)

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
First let me state tho obvious, I am a fan of Whipple and will never look back.

That said, both kits will fit so many peoples needs. Personally, if I went TVS (almost happened) I would only consider VMP, not Roush.

Reasons why I say go Whipple?

Easier installation, more options, wine, forever invested in advancing their system to be the best on the market, forum participation, their supplied tune is lightyears better than Roush or any vender for that matter (not talking about custom tunes).

Customer service is subjective for sure but I'm my experience it's better than ANY customer service I have ever received inside and outside automotive products. Yes, I have been a Justin Starkey, VMP customer.

The 2.6 TVS will be a success without a doubt but I can not think of one reason I would choose it over Whipple, and I'm being serious. Maybe more torque? I've done my pros and cons but I was unable to find a reason to go TVS other than possibly slightly higher low end torque but isn't that gap now much less or non existent now that they are 2.6 vs 2.9? People may mention price but if you do your homework or take advantage of specials the price is negligible.

Now, Whipple has created an aftermarket allowing people to sell their blowers as they upgrade and offer a complete "no blower included" kit turning a used blower and the kit into a complete system for thousands less.

Anyway, thats my 2¢
Sponsored