Superman15

Shake n Bake
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP Oxford White
2 days... Dropping her off at the shop Saturday at 9am to finally get my Whipple installed. Also getting a pre-install dyno done Saturday. Quite excited. This is my story.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Superman15

Superman15

Shake n Bake
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
I am curious to see the before dyno. To make sure I am starting out where I "should be".

Sponsored

Furore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 6A
Just curious.. What made you decide to do the MMR OPG, Balancer, and Sprocket upgrades? Where did you buy them from?

I ordered the same Whipple package as you, by the way.

OP
OP
Superman15

Superman15

Shake n Bake
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Just curious.. What made you decide to do the MMR OPG, Balancer, and Sprocket upgrades? Where did you buy them from?

I ordered the same Whipple package as you, by the way.
I bought the OPG, sprocket & balancer all because I know myself. Every time I go WOT I would think about it. Ya know? I know I don't need them, considering the HP area I will be in. But I am already throwing like $10k at this build, why not go ahead and build up that area as well. If I was doing the job myself, maybe I wouldn't bother. But I am paying for labor, and saving myself a couple hours by having him install those items while he has some of the front torn down to do the Whipple install. A lot of debate on whether or not you "need" them. I say if your anal like me and you will worry about it, buy them. If your not that dude, dont bother.

Furore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 6A
I hear you bro. I am not doing the install myself, so I am in the same "anal" boat as you (LOL). The extra couple hundred bucks in safety parts gives you that ease of mind. Definitely something to think about.

OP
OP
Superman15

Superman15

Shake n Bake
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
I hear you bro. I am not doing the install myself, so I am in the same "anal" boat as you (LOL). The extra couple hundred bucks in safety parts gives you that ease of mind. Definitely something to think about.
Yea man. I wont preach to anyone that they should buy them. Cause it's not like you're talking about $2-$300... shit gets expensive. And if I was the type of person that wouldn't really ever think about it, i'd bypass them for sure. But I am an anal deuche bag, and it would literally ruin the fun of the car for me a little.

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
I have the MMR opg and timing gear too, thanks Beefcake! I got them because I have taken it to 8000 a few times lol.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Superman15

Superman15

Shake n Bake
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
I have the MMR opg and timing gear too, thanks Beefcake! I got them because I have taken it to 8000 a few times lol.
I purchased mine from Beefcake as well. The rest of what you said.. not so much LOL

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
I purchased mine from Beefcake as well. The rest of what you said.. not so much LOL
He is a really good vendor bro! I was having issues with my ngauge on a Sunday and he saw my post on here. He actually called me and helped me get it working.

OP
OP
Superman15

Superman15

Shake n Bake
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
He is a really good vendor bro! I was having issues with my ngauge on a Sunday and he saw my post on here. He actually called me and helped me get it working.
Agreed. Working with both them and Lethal... both are always awesome.

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Good luck and let us know how it goes. Never get tired of reading another install experience.
Sponsored