Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 oxford GT white premium black accent

stang1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium Plus Magnetic GT
i have it.... its great!!!! the only issue that they dont tell you about is it isnt just plug and use.... once you get the flare tool there are numbers you have to send them so they can "build" the file... once they do that it works perfect.....

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Yup, I used it to fix my speedo from putting on taller tires. Worked fine with my Lund tune. Didn't affect it at all.

And yeah, I ran into the same issue [MENTION=21358]stang1971[/MENTION] had. You gotta email them some stuff and they'll build a file for your car. It's not really documented that well, and not super obvious.

OP
OP
OXFORDS550GT

OXFORDS550GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i have it.... its great!!!! the only issue that they dont tell you about is it isnt just plug and use.... once you get the flare tool there are numbers you have to send them so they can "build" the file... once they do that it works perfect.....
Awesome thank you so email them the Info before I install the pumpkin ?

OP
OP
OXFORDS550GT

OXFORDS550GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup, I used it to fix my speedo from putting on taller tires. Worked fine with my Lund tune. Didn't affect it at all.

And yeah, I ran into the same issue [MENTION=21358]stang1971[/MENTION] had. You gotta email them some stuff and they'll build a file for your car. It's not really documented that well, and not super obvious.
Yeah one of my concerns was it affecting my tune. I figured it wouldn't of Lund suggested it. I wonder why Lund can fix the issue in the tune
Sponsored