Sponsored

Whens the best time to buy?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Saleen mustang
Hi I was at the dealer looking for a white GT with power package and recaros. They can do a dealer trade and get me one for $34161 +ttl. The window sticker is $37680 I believe. My question is the Factory rebates are $500 right now are there generally better incentives summer or fall? Was this a good deal?
Sponsored

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
Hi I was at the dealer looking for a white GT with power package and recaros. They can do a dealer trade and get me one for $34161 +ttl. The window sticker is $37680 I believe. My question is the Factory rebates are $500 right now are there generally better incentives summer or fall? Was this a good deal?
Generally the best incentives happen around July/August when Ford is trying to clear the sales lot of current model year for the next year...but I don't think anyone can say for sure.

Since you're after a relatively specific car, the only other way to get what you want might be to order it...you'll definitely get a better price on a car you find on the lot than a custom order ;)

OP
OP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Saleen mustang
Thanks for the imput unfortunately everytime you walk away from a deal it always leaves you wondering if you made the right choice. But I think there has to be better deals after spring in Wisconsin.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I am ordering a GT/ CS very next week. I live in eastern Canada and by the time it gets here, employee pricing will be started or very close. The dealership told me if it got here before employee pricing, they would hold it for me. Gonna be a long 4 months :(

cdenoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost Premium/PP
I just picked up a 2016 EcoBoost Premium at A-Plan pricing. Plus they knocked off another $1000 in rebates. Window sticker showed 33,000 and I ended up out the door at 27,500. I think I got a pretty decent deal, plus I'm saving $300/mo in payments and insurance from my 2016 STi that I had prior.

CM581978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future S550 Owner
I would think beginning Memorial Day Wknd, the deals will be enticing.
Sponsored