Sponsored

Whats up Bay Area

spitfirecwp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hey guys, I am looking to put a tune and some other bolt ons to hold me over before going FI. For those that already have a tuner on their car what fuel are you using? I work between Vallejo to Alameda and I have never seen anything higher then 91 octane. Also do any of you have any parts for sale? Currently I have res delete with H pipe and also I deleted my mufflers. I look forward to meeting up with some of you to check out your rides.
Sponsored

Jewishthunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Magnetic GTPP
What's up dude! I'm down in the south bay, near San Jose. I've got a Bama 91 tune and JLT intake with a catback. I'd say keep an eye on the forum and possibly facebook group to see about used parts.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/967959926599734/

Actually looks like there wasn't a norcal mustang6g group so I created one. Come say hi!

OP
OP

spitfirecwp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Right on brother ill check it out. have you ever taken your car to get dynoed?

Jewishthunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Magnetic GTPP
Right on brother ill check it out. have you ever taken your car to get dynoed?
Not yet, I plan too. I've got an old car group that goes to a place in fremont every now and then and they do a dyno day. I'll make sure to post that up and arrange on at some point when there are more of us!

OP
OP

spitfirecwp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Not yet, I plan too. I've got an old car group that goes to a place in fremont every now and then and they do a dyno day. I'll make sure to post that up and arrange on at some point when there are more of us!
Right on, I plan to do headers, intake, and tune within the next month or two so ill need find a place to tune it. I know there is a place in Fairfield that tunes but I'm not sure if they will tune mustangs or have experience with them. I am thinking about e85 since thats what i plan to tune with once I go FI

Sponsored

MrBillton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302 LS, 2018 Charger Scat Pack
get your car tuned by AED...it's a bit of a drive from you, best tuner in NorCal...one of the best in the nation

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
What's up dude! I'm down in the south bay, near San Jose. I've got a Bama 91 tune and JLT intake with a catback. I'd say keep an eye on the forum and possibly facebook group to see about used parts.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/967959926599734/

Actually looks like there wasn't a norcal mustang6g group so I created one. Come say hi!
We've had meets for Norcal 6 gens in fremont san jose danville... theres a thread in the local section as well.. come out i think ive messaged u before..

Jewishthunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Magnetic GTPP
We've had meets for Norcal 6 gens in fremont san jose danville... theres a thread in the local section as well.. come out i think ive messaged u before..
We for sure have, each meet has been conflicts with my fcked up schedule so far.
Sponsored