SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
Wow, no more Comp-O or DIB for MY 17? I've been having thoughts about selling my DIB for a Comp-O and after reading this, I think I may follow through with it. Need to see one in person to decide for sure though.
Sponsored

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
Wow, no more Comp-O or DIB for MY 17? I've been having thoughts about selling my DIB for a Comp-O and after reading this, I think I may follow through with it. Need to see one in person to decide for sure though.
Comp Orange is a cool color, especially with black accents. Here's a CO '16 GT with black roof at the dealership I work for.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
I wish they would have left "Global Open" for the Windows (Global) and not bothered for the North American Market. The tiny convenience of letting then hot air escape the interior of the Vehicle a few steps before you enter your Car is negated when accidentally the (unlock) button on the Key Fob is accidentally depressed and you wake up the next morning after an all night Rain Storm to find the entire Interior of your Car "flooded". I had all my Ford Vehicles "Global Open" de-activated. Thanks for the nuisance . Even more (fun) if you have the Power Moon Roof and that too is opened!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
[MENTION=7941]Five Oh Brian[/MENTION] aren't the Order Guides scheduled to appear on the April 1st, or there abouts? Will you be in a position to post them up when they are available?

:)

Sponsored

blondie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang V6
was really hoping to see magnetic ride on in a sort of track pack. the performance pack i feel lacks a little bit now with the 1LE announced. I want a GT to give me enough of a reason not to go after the GT350

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
@Five Oh Brian aren't the Order Guides scheduled to appear on the April 1st, or there abouts? Will you be in a position to post them up when they are available?

I hope they don't post on the 1st. Nobody would be able to trust they aren't pranks.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Ho-Hum, seriously, what kind of expectations are you anticipating on a 2 year old 50th Anniversary S550? A few new paint colors to replace a few that did`t sell that well and a couple of minor items that you would`t even know existed if it was`t in the `17 Order Guide. Relax and enjoy your `15 or `16 and if your ready to pull the (trigger) late Spring, go ahead an order a `17, Simple!

Sponsored

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
@Five Oh Brian aren't the Order Guides scheduled to appear on the April 1st, or there abouts? Will you be in a position to post them up when they are available?

The Order Guides are slated to appear on Monday, April 4th. However, Ford often posts them on the prior Friday at the end of the business day. Sadly, that Friday is April Fool's Day. I am not comfortable posting the actual order guides once available as I'd like to keep my day job. However, any interesting changes will be discussed.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Ah, apologies, I didn't realise they were not for public consumption. In that case, of course you shouldn't post them :)
Sponsored