OP
OP
DFB5.0

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Got my first chance to use the M18 Surge today, making treated pine backing boards for Elkhorn and Staghorn ferns. Wow, this thing is so smooth, easily the best impact driver I have used to date. Granted, treated pine is not a great challenge, but I love how you can creep up on the fastener rather that pounding it into submission.

IMG-1169.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
DFB5.0

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I saw the new Rinseless. I was tempted to grab a bottle as it is reasonably priced but I've got plenty of ONR wash and wax, absolute and the opticoat on hand. I have a gallon of DIY Rinseless as well and I like it too. I use it for pre spray, especially in my IK foamer.
I think you and I know that both of us will order a bottle of Rrw regardless of "needing" another rinse-less wash. :giggle:

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
I think you and I know that both of us will order a bottle of Rrw regardless of "needing" another rinse-less wash. :giggle:
True, I saw they said shipment was at least 2 weeks out so no hurry. I will be ordering again soon LOL. I got my bottle of S0.03 yesterday, I ordered it from KCx USA directly though, its not on TRC website yet. I opened the bottle and it looks and smells suspiciously like their Protector Wax. Makes you go HMM? Anyway, I love PW, I hope S0.03 works as good...

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I've used it twice now and Holy cow it's so much better than the cheap one I've been using.
As for the MTM PF22.2, it's a benchmark for a reason
Amen, guys, it's definitely the best cannon I've ever used.

Mine stays in the garage but invariably ends up coated with dust from the openings & closings of the garage door.
EXACTLY the same here, Lou. Windy as Hell here in South Texas and worse, with all the agriculture in the area, we have TONS of dust! Even diligently keeping the garage doors closed, that damn dust still finds it way to the vehicles. It makes me crazy and I'll bet it does the same to you.

Unfortunately, me thinks all the detailing buffing generates a static charge which I believe exacerbates the situation. If only there was an upscaled "anti-static gun" for vehicles like I used on vinyl LP's back in the day. <smile>

PS. I don't have the smaller, Milwaukee impact driver D and I realized I need to get the one you have as well for setting wood screws. I was a long-time Dewalt fan but as the batteries have died, I switched to Milwaukee and I have two of the smaller driver drills and for pulling wheels on her car and the truck, I picked up the 2767-22.

Plenty of power for the Caddy wheels and the truck's although I go the manual route with a torque wrench for Sarah's Signature wheels (the CF's from the factory are upstairs in boxes.) Reason being, I haven't found an impact socket that won't SPARK when removing Sarah's Ti lugs also from Terrance at Evolution of Speed!

Last edited:

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Amen, guys, it's definitely the best cannon I've ever used.

EXACTLY the same here, Lou. Windy as Hell here in South Texas and worse, with all the agriculture in the area, we have TONS of dust! Even diligently keeping the garage doors closed, that damn dust still finds it way to the vehicles. It makes me crazy and I'll bet it does the same to you.

Unfortunately, me thinks all the detailing buffing generates a static charge which I believe exacerbates the situation. If only there was an upscaled "anti-static gun" for vehicles like I used on vinyl LP's back in the day. <smile>

PS. I don't have the smaller, Milwaukee impact driver D and I realized I need to get the one you have as well for setting wood screws. I was a long-time Dewalt fan but as the batteries have died, I switched to Milwaukee and I have two of the smaller driver drills and for pulling wheels on her car and the truck, I picked up the 2767-22.

Plenty of power for the Caddy wheels and the truck's although I go the manual route with a torque wrench for Sarah's Signature wheels (the CF's from the factory are upstairs in boxes.) Reason being, I haven't found an impact socket that won't SPARK when removing Sarah's Ti lugs also from Terrance at Evolution of Speed!
There are grounding straps you can buy for cars. Mount them to the frame and allow them to drag the ground.

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
There are grounding straps you can buy for cars. Mount them to the frame and allow them to drag the ground.
I'm certainly no electrical engineer, Brian but you peaked my curiosity so I did some searching. However, what I found are simply short pieces of braided metal to go from the negative terminal to the block or frame, no mention of dragging the ground.

Also, don't all vehicles already have a ground strap somewhere? I'd sure like to reduce the dust that accumulates, presumably due to static charge, but I couldn't find any info on whether a strap would do this.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I'm certainly no electrical engineer, Brian but you peaked my curiosity so I did some searching. However, what I found are simply short pieces of braided metal to go from the negative terminal to the block or frame, no mention of dragging the ground.

Also, don't all vehicles already have a ground strap somewhere? I'd sure like to reduce the dust that accumulates, presumably due to static charge, but I couldn't find any info on whether a strap would do this.
Here’s what I’m talking about. There are different sizes and mounting options.

https://canary.contestimg.wish.com/...cache_buster=09cdb5fe36c0584a8c28a85ea4d288f5

OP
OP
DFB5.0

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Kranzle Check Valve Repair / Service

After nearly four years of flawless hard work, my German tank failed me last week. I bought this Kranzle K1152 TST (1122 TST in the US) in mid-2020, a sight unseen purchase that was a go-big-or-go-home type of deal. Apart from the stout water flow, low noise and high-quality construction, the main benefit of a Kranzle is the ability to service and repair these machines as needed. The pumps are fully serviceable or completely replaceable, a contrast to the throw away type of deal with cheaper pressure washers. The hoses, fittings, pressure gauges and oil are all replaceable as needed, even the electrical circuitry.

may271.jpg

After sitting for more than 6 months unused, I took the Kranzle to work on Wednesday to wash the two delivery vans. I connected the hose and turned on the tap to purge the lines, but nothing came out. Apart from a tiny trickle, water was not flowing through the pump. I checked the inlet screen and the nozzles for blockages, but all was good on that front. I later discovered the glycerin filled pressure gauge was leaking fluid. I ended up having to wash the vans with a garden hose, further diagnosis would have to wait.

Pressure-Gauge.jpg

A quick Google and further discussion with PowerBlast, the Australia service and parts agent for Kranzle, the issue would be a stuck check valve, of which there are seven on the AZ pump. The first 6 valves are accessed by a brass plug, the exception being the valve below the pressure gauge, which needs to be removed to gain access.

Upper outlet valves -

IMG-0075.jpg

Lower inlet valves -

IMG-0076.jpg

The seventh valve is the final release valve and is accessed behind the larger cap highlighted below. This is not the same arrangement as the red plastic check valves in that the cap acts against a spring and ball bearing. The ball bearing can weld to the seat and cause a blockage. I actually removed this valve first but found everything to fine, the ball bearing free and clean.

Screenshot-216.png

IMG-0080e.jpg

It’s recommended to start by removing the three top (outlet) valves, of those the central pressure gauge and valve cap should be first to allow clear access to the outer two valves. The three lower (inlet) valves are then removed, starting with the two outer caps to allow access to the central one. Most will remove the hose reel for better access, but it can be done with it in place like I did here.

IMG-0083.jpg

IMG-0087.jpg

IMG-0089.jpg

The first three outlet valve came out free and easy, the springs moving within the housing just fine. However, all three lower valves came out with the spring frozen to the seat. In this case, I mostly likely didn't purge water from the pump after use. As it sat for so long, the minerals in the water calcified around the spring and freeze it in place.

IMG-0093.jpg

According to PowerBlast, the valves often free up after being removed, which was the case here. Using a pick, gentle pressure freed the spring from the seat, working it several times to dislodge any build up. I then followed by sprayed the valves with IPA and wiped them clean. I also cleaned each valve cap, including a light go over the threads with a wire brush to remove any thread locker used during manufacture. There are also o-rings at the base of each check valve channel, but I didn't want to mess with those.

To reinstall the valves, simply slide the valve back into the channel and replace the cap. Start with the central top valve and cap, then the two outers. You can then re-install the pressure gauge. The lower valves, again start with the central, followed by the outers. Despite what is shown in some of the below videos, I do not recommend using a power tool on these brass pumps, just run them down by hand until you feel resistance, then nip them up with a socket or wrench. It would be all too each to destroy one of these $1000+ pump housings by smashing a cap home with an impact gun.

Once I had the pump back together, I went out and connected the water, purged the lines and then fired the unit up. Success! :rockon:

You will notice that the pressure gauge is not working, which I had expected. The bubble in the gauge is normal by the way. I have ordered a replacement gauge, along with a check valve kit which includes 6 new valves and 12 new o-rings to have in stock.

Check Valve Kit - 41.648
41648 - Repair Kit Valves AZ Pump | Powerblast Global Pty Ltd

Pressure Gauge - 15039
15039 - Kranzle Pressure Gauge 3625psi | Powerblast Global Pty Ltd

Through all of this, I discovered that PowerBlast have a distributor local to me. While they don't stock spares, they can get them in for me.

Normally, something like this would have freaked me out. In fact, Detailing Shed suggested I just send it to PowerBlast. If it was the plungers, from what I have seen they can be tricky to seat properly. But the check valves were a piece of cake. As such, I'm so glad I did this myself and learnt more about these awesome machines.

Video Resources –

No Flow Diagnosis -

Check Valve Replacement –

Check Valve Sequence –

Valve, Seal and Oil Replacement -

OP
OP
DFB5.0

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Expanding The Spare Parts Department

Last year, I bought a Milwaukee Pack-Out unit to store various spare parts for my equipment. This was set up within one of my cabinets, allowing it to be out of sight but still easily accessible.

https://www.totaltools.com.au/180066-milwaukee-packouttm-3-drawer-tool-box-48228443

IMG_9003.jpg

IMG_9012.jpg

This setup has been working very well, but.........................I was running out of room! The beauty of the Pack-Out system is the modularity, meaning you can easily add to the setup and have it all lock together. So, adding another unit was a natural decision.

Milwaukee now offer 2, 3 and 4-drawer configurations, but I decided to stay with the 3-drawer unit. Because I had a store credit, I again bought this from Total Tools, but the same units at Sydney Tool's right next door are noticeably cheaper. That's strange because typically Milwaukee has their prices standardized from store to store.

MILWAUKEE PACKOUT™ 3-Drawer Tool Box | Total Tools
Milwaukee 48228443 PACKOUT 3 Drawer Tool Box (sydneytools.com.au)

IMG-0101.jpg

Blades...................

IMG-0104.jpg

Spark plugs, chassis and carburetor parts..................

IMG-0106.jpg

Air filters.......................

IMG-0108.jpg

Fuel line and starter rope.......................

IMG-0109.jpg

Oil filters, chains and belts........................

IMG-0111.jpg

Various used parts.........................

IMG-0113.jpg

The blue folder sitting next to the drawers is used to catalog the various owner's manuals, ideal for quick and easy reference when I'm not in front of my computer.

IMG-6284.jpg

IMG-6286.jpg

Organizational Bliss! :like:

OP
OP
DFB5.0

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Capping off my day pottering in the garage, the Mustang got a "sanity wash".

IMG-0118.jpg

The wheels and paint were cleaned using Opti-Coat M-Wash. I also gave the exhaust tips a once over with P21S Polishing Soap.

Get P21S Metal Polishing Soap Online | Waxit – Waxit Car Care
P21S Polishing Soap | Metal Polishing Soap | Obsessed Garage

IMG-1159.jpg

After drying, glass, tyre dressing, interior wipe down and vac, I went over the exhaust tips with two layers of Dr. Beasly's Metal Coat.

Dr. Beasley's Metal Coat | Ceramic Metal Coating | Obsessed Garage

I then had a delivery arrive from CarCareCo, of which the bottle of Frostbite was only unveiled in the USA this time last week, so it's quite unusual to get a just released product so soon in Australia.

Shop P&S FROSTBITE SURFACE CLEANSE HIGH PH SNOW FOAM - 946ML Online - CarCareCo
Frostbite Surface Cleanse Snow Foam – The Rag Company

IMG-0120.jpg

Compared to the runnier Pearl and Radiance from P&S, Frostbite produces much thicker foam for extended dwell time. It's also an alkaline soap, with the pH quoted as being 9.9. Scent is Eucalyptus Mint. The DIY Waterless Wash is something I have been wanting to try for a little while now.

Shop DIY DETAIL WATERLESS WASH - 473ML Online - CarCareCo
Waterless Wash – DIY Detail

The concept of the Rip-n-Rag is not a new idea, I've had bulk towels like this before. However, the point of difference with The Rag Company offering is the quality. Despite the low 190 gsm and the multi-purpose job description, the 70/30 blend delivers a quality towel at a low price. For perspective, an 80-count roll delivers a per towel cost of 0.87c AUD, or 0.37c USD. Instead of using shop or paper towels, I like to use this sort of towel for checking oil, machine maintenance, oil changes, polishing exhaust tips, adhesive removal...................

Shop THE RAG COMPANY - RIP N' RAG - MULTI-PURPOSE MICROFIBER TOWELS Online - CarCareCo
Rip N' Rag - Multi-Purpose Microfiber Towels | The Rag Company

Sponsored

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
Capping off my day pottering in the garage, the Mustang got a "sanity wash".

IMG-0118.jpg

The wheels and paint were cleaned using Opti-Coat M-Wash. I also gave the exhaust tips a once over with P21S Polishing Soap.

Get P21S Metal Polishing Soap Online | Waxit – Waxit Car Care
P21S Polishing Soap | Metal Polishing Soap | Obsessed Garage

IMG-1159.jpg

After drying, glass, tyre dressing, interior wipe down and vac, I went over the exhaust tips with two layers of Dr. Beasly's Metal Coat.

Dr. Beasley's Metal Coat | Ceramic Metal Coating | Obsessed Garage

I then had a delivery arrive from CarCareCo, of which the bottle of Frostbite was only unveiled in the USA this time last week, so it's quite unusual to get a just released product so soon in Australia.

Shop P&S FROSTBITE SURFACE CLEANSE HIGH PH SNOW FOAM - 946ML Online - CarCareCo
Frostbite Surface Cleanse Snow Foam – The Rag Company

IMG-0120.jpg

Compared to the runnier Pearl and Radiance from P&S, Frostbite produces much thicker foam for extended dwell time. It's also an alkaline soap, with the pH quoted as being 9.9. Scent is Eucalyptus Mint. The DIY Waterless Wash is something I have been wanting to try for a little while now.

Shop DIY DETAIL WATERLESS WASH - 473ML Online - CarCareCo
Waterless Wash – DIY Detail

The concept of the Rip-n-Rag is not a new idea, I've had bulk towels like this before. However, the point of difference with The Rag Company offering is the quality. Despite the low 190 gsm and the multi-purpose job description, the 70/30 blend delivers a quality towel at a low price. For perspective, an 80-count roll delivers a per towel cost of 0.87c AUD, or 0.37c USD. Instead of using shop or paper towels, I like to use this sort of towel for checking oil, machine maintenance, oil changes, polishing exhaust tips, adhesive removal...................

Shop THE RAG COMPANY - RIP N' RAG - MULTI-PURPOSE MICROFIBER TOWELS Online - CarCareCo
Rip N' Rag - Multi-Purpose Microfiber Towels | The Rag Company
Very nice. Firat time I have heard of Frostbite. I did order a bottle of M wash, it should be here today (among other things) from the Rag Co where I ordered some stuff during their 25th anniversary sale. I also LOVE the Rip N Rag, I bought a small roll and just got a larger roll, they are extremely handy and as you said, suprising good quality. DIY Detail Waterless wash I love to keep in my detail kit in the trunk (boot), is really handy for emergency touch ups (mainly bird bombs :) )

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Here’s what I’m talking about. There are different sizes and mounting options.
Thanks, Brian although I don't think I want them hanging visibly at the rear. <smile> But, don't current vehicles already have cabled grounds or is the purpose of straps to create a lower resistance path? I presume they could be attached to the chassis in any location where the strap can be secured but, not make the rear end look like a tail dragging dog? <BSEG>

My intent, if possible, would be to substantially reduce the attracted dust and if that turned out to be true with straps, I'd be interested in hanging them out of sight under the car.

I bought this Kranzle K1152 TST (1122 TST in the US) in mid-2020, a sight unseen purchase that was a go-big-or-go-home type of deal.
<grinning again> The "1152" confused me, amigo, and I spent ten minutes searching for one only to finally realize that it was a typo. <wink>

Kidding aside, I went through the same matrix of questions and it looks like we both purchased the 1122 within just a few months of one another. :=)

..the main benefit of a Kranzle is the ability to service and repair these machines as needed.
Like minds think alike. <BSEG> After many years of using cheap, chineeze PW's, I was fed up with throwing them away after a year or two and the serviceability of the Kranzle products convinced me to lay down the cash and SO glad I did.

If it was the plungers, from what I have seen they can be tricky to seat properly.
I too had an issue that caused me to remove the plunger, spring, and bearing. Tricky little bunch of parts and I did have trouble getting it to seat which required multiple re-install attempts.

In this case, I mostly likely didn't purge water from the pump after use.
I WISH I had found Pump Saver YEARS ago, D, and I'll bet you do as well. Chances are, some of my pinko commie units might have run longer.

Call me crazy but, I love seeing the Pump Saver solution come out of the wand after I hook it up, it gives me piece of mind. <grin>

..the Mustang got a "sanity wash"
EXCELLENT phrase my friend! In my case, nearly every wash is a "sanity" wash. <smile>

However, the point of difference with The Rag Company offering is the quality.
I hadn't seen these rolls before but I definitely liked the idea so I ordered one. Probably like you, I have been using those multi-colored "bags of rags" for the same tasks. They are just OK quality-wise but after reading your post, I wanted to see if these tear offs are more better.

I bought a Milwaukee Pack-Out unit to store various spare parts for my equipment.
Boy do I ever like those boxes and I think I need at least three but damn, Milwaukee is proud of their plastic! I believe that I will shop for comparable storage units first before handing over almost 250 beans.

The blue folder sitting next to the drawers is used to catalog the various owner's manuals
<smiling> I too have a collapsible folder with manuals but I HAVE to get another cabinet, mine is beyond completely full. <laughing>

GREAT post, D, and thanks SO much for the Kranzle pump rebuild kit gouge. Hopefully, I ordered the correct part number from Kranzle's distributor here, DirtKiller. Part numbers match so I hope I didn't screw up as usual and order the wrong item.

However, I could not find the AZ-L pump part number on the pump itself. Granted, I didn't disassemble anything for a better view, do you happen to know where the stamp is? Instead, I took the end around approach and searched for it referencing the 1122 and saw that it does have the AZ-L pump so I ordered the valve rebuild kit, Dirtkiller PN 9741648.

My OEM gauge also failed last year (internally, no leaking,) but I didn't want to pay Kranzle prices <grinning> so I picked this one up instead. Works fine.

I swear, bro, I wouldn't know a tenth of what I do now if it weren't for you. Infinite thanks!

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Thanks, Brian although I don't think I want them hanging visibly at the rear. <smile> But, don't current vehicles already have cabled grounds or is the purpose of straps to create a lower resistance path? I presume they could be attached to the chassis in any location where the strap can be secured but, not make the rear end look like a tail dragging dog? <BSEG>

My intent, if possible, would be to substantially reduce the attracted dust and if that turned out to be true with straps, I'd be interested in hanging them out of sight under the car.

<grinning again> The "1152" confused me, amigo, and I spent ten minutes searching for one only to finally realize that it was a typo. <wink>

Kidding aside, I went through the same matrix of questions and it looks like we both purchased the 1122 within just a few months of one another. :=)

Like minds think alike. <BSEG> After many years of using cheap, chineeze PW's, I was fed up with throwing them away after a year or two and the serviceability of the Kranzle products convinced me to lay down the cash and SO glad I did.

I too had an issue that caused me to remove the plunger, spring, and bearing. Tricky little bunch of parts and I did have trouble getting it to seat which required multiple re-install attempts.

I WISH I had found Pump Saver YEARS ago, D, and I'll bet you do as well. Chances are, some of my pinko commie units might have run longer.

Call me crazy but, I love seeing the Pump Saver solution come out of the wand after I hook it up, it gives me piece of mind. <grin>

EXCELLENT phrase my friend! In my case, nearly every wash is a "sanity" wash. <smile>

I hadn't seen these rolls before but I definitely liked the idea so I ordered one. Probably like you, I have been using those multi-colored "bags of rags" for the same tasks. They are just OK quality-wise but after reading your post, I wanted to see if these tear offs are more better.

Boy do I ever like those boxes and I think I need at least three but damn, Milwaukee is proud of their plastic! I believe that I will shop for comparable storage units first before handing over almost 250 beans.

<smiling> I too have a collapsible folder with manuals but I HAVE to get another cabinet, mine is beyond completely full. <laughing>

GREAT post, D, and thanks SO much for the Kranzle pump rebuild kit gouge. Hopefully, I ordered the correct part number from Kranzle's distributor here, DirtKiller. Part numbers match so I hope I didn't screw up as usual and order the wrong item.

However, I could not find the AZ-L pump part number on the pump itself. Granted, I didn't disassemble anything for a better view, do you happen to know where the stamp is? Instead, I took the end around approach and searched for it referencing the 1122 and saw that it does have the AZ-L pump so I ordered the valve rebuild kit, Dirtkiller PN 9741648.

My OEM gauge also failed last year (internally, no leaking,) but I didn't want to pay Kranzle prices <grinning> so I picked this one up instead. Works fine.

I swear, bro, I wouldn't know a tenth of what I do now if it weren't for you. Infinite thanks!
They are static discharge straps, so you don’t get that shock when stepping out of your car. Since it’s grounded this will reduce static buildup and should prevent it from attracting more dust.

OP
OP
DFB5.0

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
My day started off on a high note after seeing my post on Inside the Hex got the tick of approval from the master himself....................:)

Screenshot-217.png

On the agenda today, the Ranger was in line for a wash. Despite it raining last week, the car was remarkably clean with little to no road film. This is where having a ceramic coating on a daily driver makes a lot of sense. Even still, I wanted it fully clean to start my week, and to use a new product...............

IMG-0123.jpg

P&S Frostbite was only released in the USA this time last week, and yet it's already on sale in Australia, so I'm one of the first customers to use it. This is a high foaming mild alkaline soap that can be used as a foaming pre-wash or in a bucket. The scent is quite unlike any other soap I have used, a distinctive "Eucalyptus Mint Green Tea" mashup.

IMG_0132.jpg

In this case, I used Frostbite on the Ranger as it a bit of deeper cleanse, the first since the Gyeon Pure EVO coating was applied late last year. Unlike P&S's other soaps such as the excellent Radiance or the terrible Pearl, Frostbite foams like a champ at the suggested 10:1 ratio. It's pleasingly slick and rinses well. Considering the higher pH, I wouldn't use this every wash, but for dealing with tougher road grime or as a periodic coating decon wash, its a solid offering.

I also had a chance to try DIY Detail Waterless wash.

IMG_0135.jpg

I tend to use waterless wash products for wiping down door jambs and engine bays, along with wiping down the outside of the Ranger's tray. The scent of this product is a touch strong, but it's an otherwise excellent product with high lubrication.

And after an extended slumber, I fired up the XR8 for some exercise today. I wish I had more time and motivation to get this car out more often, but at least when I do, it's a special occasion.

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

After letting the car cool down while washing the Ranger, I decided to give the XR8 rinse-less wash before putting it back to bed. I started by washing the wheels as I normally would, Brake Buster for the tyres and foamed NV Snow for the wheels. I then moved the car back into the garage for the rinse-less wash using P&S Absolute, Clean Maker the drying aid.

OP
OP
DFB5.0

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback

Call me crazy but, I love seeing the Pump Saver solution come out of the wand after I hook it up, it gives me piece of mind.
I can get the Briggs & Stratton Pump Saver, I think I'll give it a go.

Briggs & Stratton Pump Saver™ – Power Mowers

They sure do! I like them because they have proper drawer slides so they open smoothly.

Either of those will be fine. The 41.648 kit will fit the K1152 and K1122 mobile units, as well as the static KHD-7 and KHD-10 / 1322 and 1622.

Wish I had spotted that before ordering the OEM gauge, although I got it at wholesale cost.
Sponsored