Sponsored

What should we realistically expect to be revealed on the 17th?

GTsquid

Seemed pretty obvious since it lists them all.

Mustang shouldn't even be sharing the spotlight with the Chally and the Miata. One is not a real anniversary, the other not in same league. Then again it's a talk show so what do they know.

RTD

Threads
Reaction score
I guess that's it then. Funny how often these minor leaks come from people who don't know this is not public info yet.

Now let's hope we get some stats on the car.
Yeah, the two special editions will probably be the 50th Anniversary Edition and the new California Special. LOL.

kirbster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
When will Ford announce hp/torque numbers?

We've got to be getting close to an official announcement soon.

Sponsored

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
I wonder what we'll be discussing next week-->:shrug:

Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Buying strategy, the last few specs (if any) that haven't been revealed. Guess the 0-60 and 1/4 mile given the specs.

Oh damn, the bench racing will hit overdrive once the specs hit the interwebz. :shocked:

crazyfastfreddy

i cant believe its finally almost time. could we get an embargo leak tonight maybe ?

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
i cant believe its finally almost time. could we get an embargo leak tonight maybe ?

I would bet on tomorrow. Calling it a 'leak' would be funny to the Ford execs who actually made it happen.

crazyfastfreddy

I would bet on tomorrow. Calling it a 'leak' would be funny to the Ford execs who actually made it happen.
i meant leak as in before ford announces obviously, so tonite. anyway shouldnt be long now... hopefully...

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
i meant leak as in before ford announces obviously, so tonite. anyway shouldnt be long now... hopefully...

I knew what you meant. There are a lot of sanctioned 'leaks' on the web, people think they are getting a scoop but really it's just the manufacturer letting it slip. The Z06 convertible was a good example. The car blogs 'leak' it then all of a sudden it's officially released the next day.

Today is the 15th and we are expecting the big hooplah to start on Thursday the 17th so any leaks would likely be tomorrow.
Sponsored