Sponsored

What ELSE do you drive??

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
944S2 is a favorite of mine! Enjoy, and love the Bullitt's. Did the video at the Ford display in Detroit when the Bullitt was launched. Super cool
Sponsored

Jazzman0718

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fitz
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback. 2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I am so impressed with all the collections here! Besides the mustang, we only have a pair of practical cars here.

My 2017 civic with 97,800 miles. She sips at 45mpg on the highway! i don't often get on it but when I do, the electric power steering is genius. She's flat in the corners and has enough ooomph to get out of any highway/ramp issues. The back door swallows anything (our big dog, the generator, piles of music or work gear). It's the most practical car I've ever had.

1706978941757.png

And where are the mini-vans at??? Our 2019 Chrysler Pacifica does every job. I found one with a V6 that squeals the tires and really puts down the low-end power. The seats vanish under the floor when needed and the space is cavernous. We can jam in a set of elderly parents, a pair of little kids and the dog all at once.

1706979158143.png

Does my John Deere count?
1706979192805.png

These two are both fun for when I feel like DRIVING - something my wife doesn't really care about. (power sliding onto an entrance rap is now forbidden, haha)
1706979233420.png

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
We'll go newest addition to oldest:
  • 2020 Explorer ST as my "winter beater"/responsible adult car so I can actually get to the hospital & back/haul my friends around-mobile. Had it for right at 3 months. This pic was taken after I went and picked it up from getting lowered a bit for a more sporty stance. Trying to decide if I'm going to throw an intercooler in it and do some tuning or just keep it stock-ish. They can get down on a tune and some E.
  • 01 Lightning. Bought it May 22 with a little less than 70k miles on it. I drive it as often as I can/weather allows. So no winter and minimal rain if I can help it just because the Nittos out back couple with no weight = a lot of spinning.
  • And the fun car - 19 GT PP1. Got it Oct 20 private party with <7k miles on it before the market decided to get ignorant. I think it's on air suspension in that pic but is not any longer, just wasn't practical enough in my opinion. I could probably manage now having the Explorer but I'm really enjoying the Steeda Ultralite/Bilstein B6 combo and maybe thinking about getting into some AutoX or track trips when the weather gets nicer.
IMG_1815.png

IMG_5610.png

IMG_9594.png

OP
OP
Bulldog9

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
We'll go newest addition to oldest:
  • And the fun car - 19 GT PP1. Got it Oct 20 private party with <7k miles on it before the market decided to get ignorant. I think it's on air suspension in that pic but is not any longer, just wasn't practical enough in my opinion. I could probably manage now having the Explorer but I'm really enjoying the Steeda Ultralite/Bilstein B6 combo and maybe thinking about getting into some AutoX or track trips when the weather gets nicer
IMG_9594.png
Love that Wrap and Yellow Fogs! Was it hard to change the bulbs?

Nice Lightning too. I love the look of the Explorer, but my Bullitt is my first and only Ford.

Sponsored

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
Love that Wrap and Yellow Fogs! Was it hard to change the bulbs?

Nice Lightning too. I love the look of the Explorer, but my Bullitt is my first and only Ford.
Preciate it! They're LEDs, so you can't change the bulbs out. I just used some Vvivid air-tint in golden yellow(?) and put a couple layers over it.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Do they still have the Exploder nickname or do they survive longer nowadays? :)
I doubt the new ones last longer than the older versions. I still see 90s Exploders driving around here. Of course the bodies are rusting away, but the drivetrains last forever. I owned a 2004. It had about 240,000 miles when I sold it out of boredom. Not a fun driver, but very reliable. It didn't burn or even leak a drop of oil with all those miles on it.

The Jury is out, I may end up loving it and keeping it. I have a set of Koni Sport shocks/struts on order and will put them on next month, and then a good alignment and corner balance.

This summer I will drive it to his house and take him for a ride. That will be a 1500 mile round trip, and I'm sure I will know at the end of the trip. The motor is tourqey and revs butter smooth.

I'm liking it much more with the Fuchs rims, and the car is growing on me, but just isn't a car I have longed for. It is a gem and in near new condition, and now that it is running and running well, just needs a few more things to convert me..... I even had a custom euro plate made to match the antique plate.

IMG_20240122_165729919.jpg

IMG_20240120_144336109_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240101_175828560.jpg

IMG_20240101_175803626.jpg

IMG_20230903_080140540_HDR.jpg
I love 944s. Mine was in terrible condition but it was still awesome. If I'd had the time and money it would have gotten a V8 swap. Other than the engine, I think those cars are nearly perfect.

I've already shown photos of this car on here, but this is my 2021 LT1 (replacement for the GR86). Great car and perfect daily in my opinion.
2021.png

And for hauling and clearing snow my 1999 F250 with the V10.
1999 F250 SD.JPG

Does my 1970 Mustang convertible count for this thread? Driving it again is admittedly a stretch goal for me. Here's some recent photos - I'm almost done with the trunk floor now:
trunk floor repair.jpg

Quarters-rear.jpg

And the 2017 PP1:
Mach wheel 1.jpg

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Very Nice Rides. Loving the LT1, looks nice in black. I sure do wish I had a ZL1, such a badass car, too bad they are going away! Was never really a Camaro fan but I made friends with the Camaro club here and they made my car an honorary member so they have started to grow on me :)

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Very Nice Rides. Loving the LT1, looks nice in black. I sure do wish I had a ZL1, such a badass car, too bad they are going away! Was never really a Camaro fan but I made friends with the Camaro club here and they made my car an honorary member so they have started to grow on me :)
Thanks!

Mustangs and Camaros are very similar, really. I wanted to sell the Toybaru, and I wanted variety. All the V8 manual transmission Challengers in my area were really expensive. In the past, I always disliked some aspects of Camaros when I drove them. I'm not sure whether this was the first time I tried a 2016+ or what. I still have issues with the massive blind spots, but otherwise I like it quite a bit. I don't mind the firm ride at all.

Sponsored

SL8888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT-350 # K1989
Mustang Mach-E of course 😆

So you’re one of those people who parks where ever they
want ? 🤔
White Jeep in the video @ 4 minute mark parked in Blue access space. ☹

GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V-6
So you’re one of those people who parks where ever they
want ? 🤔
White Jeep in the video @ 4 minute mark parked in Blue access space. ☹
Haha that is where the dealership parked it.

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
On the Mach E - No thank you. For me I'm ICE ICE baby. internal combustion engine... Rollin' in my 5.0 with my top laid back....

GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V-6
On the Mach E - No thank you. For me I'm ICE ICE baby. internal combustion engine... Rollin' in my 5.0 with my top laid back....
Yeah but what else do you drive like this thread is asking?