seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver
29K OTD Mustang GT Prem Manual
Deal of the century i would say if this is real you should drive it just like you stole it :doh: you sure its not a 4 or 6 under the hood lol
Sponsored

Auntiecoco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mazda MX-5 Touring PRHT
29K OTD Mustang GT Prem Manual
I remember looking at that specific vehicle, it was the leftover 2015 at Akins Ford...you got the "triple yellow" discount lol. Gwinnett Place Ford STILL has a 2015 gt premium left in triple yellow! It's heavily discounted but I would assume you would take a hit if you decide to trade it in later due to the color so it's a wash in my opinion but a great deal if you truly love the color.

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
I remember looking at that specific vehicle, it was the leftover 2015 at Akins Ford...you got the "triple yellow" discount lol. Gwinnett Place Ford STILL has a 2015 gt premium left in triple yellow! It's heavily discounted but I would assume you would take a hit if you decide to trade it in later due to the color so it's a wash in my opinion but a great deal if you truly love the color.
Dang auntie you been shopping a while haven't you?! ;)

Mr Snappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-Vert, 2015 Tahoe LTZ
Been lurking until I actually bought a Mustang...pulled the trigger tonight

2016 GT Premium Vert
White/Black/Black
Upgraded Sound System package
Dark Aluminum Wheels
Manual Transmission

STICKER: $45,585.00
DISCOUNT: -$ 4,250.00
PRIVATE OFFER: -$750.00

TOTAL FINANCED: $40,585.00 (Plus tax and minus trade in allowance)
0% for 72 months.

LOVE IT!
gt3.jpg

Last edited:

Auntiecoco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mazda MX-5 Touring PRHT
I was gonna get this one but it has the black and cream seats. And i wanted black but its about the same. Great deal for someone sticker is 36 something.
Glad you didn't..... I test drove it and the battery died after stalling it (new to manual transmission) LOL. We tried jump starting it and even tried to push it to get a rolling start but nothing worked. They had to pick me and the sales guy up off the street. Poor thing must have just been sitting on the lot for months....

Sponsored

goodwill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.3 to 5.0 to 2.9
lol

Deal of the century i would say if this is real you should drive it just like you stole it :doh: you sure its not a 4 or 6 under the hood lol
lol, i had the v4 that thing was a blast to drive + 30 mpg on a mustang but it got totaled, someone nice guided me to that dealership and they gave me what they couldnt sell on the lot so i took it.

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
lol, i had the v4 that thing was a blast to drive + 30 mpg on a mustang but it got totaled, someone nice guided me to that dealership and they gave me what they couldnt sell on the lot so i took it.
That had to been 10k at least off sticker wow:thumbsup:

Sponsored

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
Can't decide if I should pull the trigger for one at invoice or continue looking? There are a couple more CO's I want to look at, but they are a little higher msrp and they won't give me a price until I drive out. I know they have to look at my car to get a value. The last place reduced it by 1.5k from the internet value for some reason. I don't know why because they said it was clean and fairly low miles.

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
Can't decide if I should pull the trigger for one at invoice or continue looking? There are a couple more CO's I want to look at, but they are a little higher msrp and they won't give me a price until I drive out. I know they have to look at my car to get a value. The last place reduced it by 1.5k from the internet value for some reason. I don't know why because they said it was clean and fairly low miles.
Have you used autotrader online??

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
Yeah, I've tried autotrader, cars and listingallcars. I found several that looked like good deals, but I thought about it too long. Then I actually drove out to a couple, but was too late. I guess I learned if I find another one, I should put a deposit down or something. Of course you don't really know if you want it until you see it and I was still kind of undecided what I exactly wanted and now I've narrowed it down. Just wish the best deals were closer.

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I've tried autotrader, cars and listingallcars. I found several that looked like good deals, but I thought about it too long. Then I actually drove out to a couple, but was too late. I guess I learned if I find another one, I should put a deposit down or something. Of course you don't really know if you want it until you see it and I was still kind of undecided what I exactly wanted and now I've narrowed it down. Just wish the best deals were closer.
I drove 100 miles because none of the local dealers even had any gt all they had were 4 and 6 cylinders. But its worth a trip to save possibly thousands of $ i know people who even fly out of state for deals.
Sponsored