Sponsored

What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Very nice indeed goosey, looks spot on! What spacers did you get? Do you know if mike has any in stock? Assuming its 25mm all round but he shaved a couple mm off the back pair?
Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
SO phase 1 - sound. Solo Mach THunder and its epic !!!

Phase 2 - Visual. - stripes, with of course the purple skeleton pony !

Phase 3 - Suspension and grip - Modurstang morning with Steeda Porgressive springs, differential lock out kit, suspension bushes and a full on set of. MPSS with of course obligatory spacers......holy cow this is different....

Phase 4 - the box and bits have arrived but more on that soon..

So after phase 3

We look and sound and handle pretty well

Looks damn fine :thumbsup:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Looking good! :)

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
I wanted something that has got a bit more deeper sound without being too loud as my neighbours will not be happy with me. The deep rumble from the Borla is awesome. Extremely happy with the result
Yea the Borla S is a sweet sound, and the black tips just add to it, love the sound and look of mine

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Very nice indeed goosey, looks spot on! What spacers did you get? Do you know if mike has any in stock? Assuming its 25mm all round but he shaved a couple mm off the back pair?

I think Mike gets them in at 25mm but takes 4mm off the face of the rears, to make them 21mm. The wheel is dead flush with the arch and looks good. I believe he has them in stock, when I enquiried it was not a problem getting them.

Sponsored

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
Steeda progressive springs installed, BMR cradle lockout kit, differential bushings, gt350r steering wheel, jlt oil separator, steeda cai and DRLs and sidelights replaced with LEDs and steeda short shifter and picked up my new wheels. ( CDC Outlaws). Happy days!

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
Steeda progressive springs installed, BMR cradle lockout kit, differential bushings, gt350r steering wheel, jlt oil separator, steeda cai and DRLs and sidelights replaced with LEDs and steeda short shifter and picked up my new wheels. ( CDC Outlaws). Happy days!
Jees... you've been busy!!

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
Jees... you've been busy!!
Unfortunately my knowledge and knowhow of working on cars can be written on the back of a stamp and still have room left for my mod list. :lol: I also only trust a couple of places to work on my car and seeing as my mechanic of choice is 90mins away instead of driving up and down the country every other week makes more sense to compilea list every so often and do it all at once.

Leeroy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 FJG manual/'65 289 Coupe
:eyebulge: pictures needed:coolphotos:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

welsh treg

Mid life crisis guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pony power
Unfortunately my knowledge and knowhow of working on cars can be written on the back of a stamp and still have room left for my mod list. :lol: I also only trust a couple of places to work on my car and seeing as my mechanic of choice is 90mins away instead of driving up and down the country every other week makes more sense to compilea list every so often and do it all at once.

Out of curiosity who would that be ? Mike ?

Greg C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Convertible
Got my steering wheel back from Royal Steering Wheels. Very happy with what Jack has done- exactly what I requested: GT350R style but perforated leather instead of alcantara & silver stitching to match seats. Just need to summon up the courage to fit it now! If it's as easy as the GT350R start button I will be fine :)
FullSizeRender 2.jpg
Sponsored