Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
Put MBRP street cat back on my GT PP. Sounds badass I'm very happy with the sound. Best bang for the buck.
Sponsored

B-52 Jetman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT, Johnny Cash Edition
Did my first oil change...Mobil 1 with K&N Filter (as always). While it was on the lift, installed Steeda's MT82 Trans Mount. All can say is: Wow! Made big difference in the shifts, very positive & much more solid shifts now...best $29 I've spent on a mod! It was very easy to install & worked as advertised, I'm impressed. Also installed some LED map lights from Diode Dynamics. Looks much better than the stock bulbs. Must say though...they were a pain in the ass to install. I must have gotten a oddball set is all I could figure. They were about .060" thicker than the stock bulbs. Had to pull back the contact wires, Dremel a bit off the plastic a little at a time to get them to fit properly. But, all-in-all they look really cool.
image.jpg

O-H-5-0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350; 2016 F-150
Installed my Steeda CAI. Couldn't wait any longer :headbonk:

I'll be dropping the car off tomorrow with the detailer to have CQuartz applied on Monday.
IMG_4349.JPG

Sponsored

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
Installed New Shifter...My Project was easy compared to the GREAT Post above mine with the Steeda suspension...WOW!

Just installed. I DID however do with a Jam Nut...I was NOT a fan of the Locktite way. 12mm x 1.25 Thread... .$0.85 :-)...LOVE The quality and feel. Just like the one I have in my GT500!

2dc5zrd.jpg

Not that anyone cares, but Ill post anyway...here's my GT500 one another Speed Dawg!

21jx5e1.jpg

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
What does it cost

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
What does the shift knob weigh
Not sure actual weight but MUCH lighter than OEM...Also bigger diameter so its a more natural feel IMHO...

What does it cost
Mine with the Ford Racing and stripes was $93.00 with shipping.

www.speeddawg.com they have TONS of options and variations the web site is a tad confusing as you need to NOT focus on the color they show but the style, then you can choose the color once in the actual knob.

Just shoot them an email, they will get right back to you...FANTASTIC customer service!

Sponsored

GordieBobfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 6MT, PP, Triple Yellow
I didn't do a whole lot...only owned for 4 days now.

I did pull out the clutch assist spring, so much better feel to the clutch pedal now and I can actually shift 1-2 at slow speeds without spilling my coffee everywhere.

Also picked up and installed my Ford all weather mats, they fit great and I'm happy to actually have a mat for the back seat now seeing as Ford decided not to include carpet ones at all. Yeah the back seat is useless but my 6 year old does sit back there so it's nice to have a mat on the carpet.

CorvetteDreamin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
That roof wrap looks GREAT! Particularly nice with that color. Very cool.
Sponsored