Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

vinny89gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
LaFlamaBlanca
Vehicle(s)
2023 Iconic Silver GT PP
I consider a complement from you on this subject to be the highest possible praise! Thanks. I read tons of your posts before choosing these products.
After only a couple of weeks, the surface still feels very slick. Every time I touch the door to close it I am reminded of the surface's amazing slick feel.
You touch the car's paint when you close the door? Man I know I'm not the only one who's skin crawls at that thought. I always put my index finger on the black rubber weather stripping at the base of the window when I close the door.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
You touch the car's paint when you close the door? Man I know I'm not the only one who's skin crawls at that thought. I always put my index finger on the black rubber weather stripping at the base of the window when I close the door.
This is the way. My kids have been taught but don’t follow the rules. Oh the fingerprints!

vinny89gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
LaFlamaBlanca
Vehicle(s)
2023 Iconic Silver GT PP
This is the way. My kids have been taught but don’t follow the rules. Oh the fingerprints!
Haha.

Closing the trunk in the S550's also annoys the hell out of me. With my old Terminator or SN95, I just put my finger on the license plate to close it. Now I have to wipe after each closure.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Haha.

Closing the trunk in the S550's also annoys the hell out of me. With my old Terminator or SN95, I just put my finger on the license plate to close it. Now I have to wipe after each closure.
That taillight panel shows EVERYTHING. Drives me bananas

mmff88gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Sorry. I failed to mention that I have a white custom-sewn microfiber glove solely for that purpose that I switch into after taking off my driving gloves. The surface seems slick to the touch of my door-closing glove!

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
well after 7 years of Mustang ownership, today sitting in a traffic jam and trying to fill in time, I found that my contact list on my iphone is downloaded to the Bullitt.
Who says traffic jams can't be useful?

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Took it to do some Christmas shopping… Mission accomplished!

When I came out there was a pretty well put together late year Camaro 5 parked next to me. I put my stuff in the passenger seat and hopped in. After a second of firing up a young lady hopped out and started chatting me up about the car. We started chatting about cars for a few minutes.

The cool takeaway from this is that there is a still a young base of enthusiasts out there that like to (and know how to) work on their own cars no matter what the make and model.

Thank you Santa.🎄

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Installed a new trunk spoiler….next up Steeda linear min drop springs

IMG_0063.jpeg
I love that spoiler! I have the same one and think it's fits the vert so nice. Nice taste with the black wheels as well!

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
PXL_20231223_170335270.jpg
PXL_20231223_185855188.jpg

Seat cover install project finally started today, did the back today and will probably do the passenger and driver seat on separate weekends coming up. This one took about two hours today, first time doing any upholstery type job. I also added some Noico/sound deadening below them since they were out and I had plenty leftover from my last car.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Looks great! Very premium looking. Reminds me of a Bentley interior I saw at CnC
Sponsored