Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
First oil change since I bought the car. Went with Pennzoil Platinum 5W-30 and a bottle of Ceratec. Couldn't find any Pennzoil Ultra Platinum locally. Tried to order some online, but it was damaged in shipping.

Front brake pads replaced too. They were pretty worn when I bought the car. Went with Powerstop Z26. I'll have to finish the rear brakes tomorrow. Already spent too much time out in the sun today.
That's why I stopped using PUP, it's unobtainum at retail. It makes me wonder if they stopped making it or something.

Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
Today I drive down the 10 freeway near Palm Springs and got free sandstorm sand damage all over car lol. This video shows end of it when it cleared up. It was so bad I could barely see the car in front of me.

IMG_4119.jpeg

IMG_3892.jpeg

That happens out here A LOT.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Hit a milestone yesterday. Ended up taking a detour into a neighborhood, so I could hit 50,000.0 on a side road and safely take a picture.
20230501_180008.jpg

Gotta say, 3 yrs and 2 months in and am still loving this car as much as I did when new. The exhaust still makes me giggle like an idiot and it's been a wonderful, practical daily.
Ford really got a few things right with this gen.

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
First oil change since I bought the car. Went with Pennzoil Platinum 5W-30 and a bottle of Ceratec. Couldn't find any Pennzoil Ultra Platinum locally. Tried to order some online, but it was damaged in shipping.

Front brake pads replaced too. They were pretty worn when I bought the car. Went with Powerstop Z26. I'll have to finish the rear brakes tomorrow. Already spent too much time out in the sun today.
Just curious, how many miles were on the front brakes? My '19 NFG GT still has the originals at 58K and going strong.

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1(Need For Green)
Just curious, how many miles were on the front brakes? My '19 NFG GT still has the originals at 58K and going strong.
24,100 when I bought it. No idea if they were the stock pads, but they probably were. Started noticing them squeak within the last few hundred miles. I replaced them at 27,360 miles.

Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Got my first alignment in 6 years, which also necessitated a new tire. Rear camber at -2.7°, I WAS WAY OFF! Also while I was there Steeda put on the G-track brace and rear spacers to balance out the poke. I think she's done for a few years.

image002.jpg

PXL_20230502_190744516.MP.jpg

Sponsored

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
Hit a milestone yesterday. Ended up taking a detour into a neighborhood, so I could hit 50,000.0 on a side road and safely take a picture.
20230501_180008.jpg

Gotta say, 3 yrs and 2 months in and am still loving this car as much as I did when new. The exhaust still makes me giggle like an idiot and it's been a wonderful, practical daily.
Ford really got a few things right with this gen.
That is funny I have had mine for 3 years and 2 months and still love it!! Just wish my part of Ohio had better roads

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up some stainless stuff after work, some of this will benefit the car :

1683067127989.jpeg

After a few not so great weeks, I washed it and took it out for a (mostly) calm drive, I went up to the water tower / round house and snapped a few pics :

1683066843308.jpeg

Then realised that the car parked on the other side of the road had some action going on inside - I should have interrupted them and asked for a picture, of me with my car … :giggle:

WD :like:

NOZ34ME

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert
As title suggests, this thread will be for 2015 Mustang owners to post pics what they worked on today, show off what they have done to their car recently, etc. Share and it might inspire some ideas for others to do on their Mustangs too.

I'll be getting a tint first thing in the morning and perhaps a car wash, will post pictures shortly!

So, what did you do to your 2015 Mustang today?
I had a pretty good day today. I got to get some packing tape and try to rebuild my cardboard temporary tag from the dealership that my dog decided to eat. Worked out well.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
That is funny I have had mine for 3 years and 2 months and still love it!! Just wish my part of Ohio had better roads
Never been down in your neck of the woods, but judging by Google Maps it looks like some fun twisties there...

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Some new toys. New Vortech Race BOV just arrived from the states. Going to swap out the bypass valve. Thanks @beefcake!

Race_BOV2.jpg

Race_BOV1.jpg

And then my Drake hood pins which I sourced from the UK. Had to buy some double fluted stepped drill bits in readiness for the hood pins.

Hood_Pins.jpg

Step_Bits.jpg

🥰
Sponsored