Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
what did he hit your car with, thats a pretty big dent. i wonder if PDR can take it out
Sponsored

dgtal36

KEVCITY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
what did he hit your car with, thats a pretty big dent. i wonder if PDR can take it out
He had a bottle in one hand but I think he just used his hand. I really hope PDR will take care of it!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

Fasstang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ITGUY
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EBPP
Your house is awesome.

:thumbsup:
Thanks buddy. The car is awesome too. Just have a wife that it gets on my nerves and since I barely drive, she wants me to buy a Rubicon to pull a boat. :frusty:

whirledpeaz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Me, too, on Saturday. I peeled off the excess putty under there, to get them to fit up tight at the forward end. But now I'm concerned about long term corrosion. :confused:

Maybe David can address this for us.
I wondered about that but left it on there and let the rail ends conform to it somewhat. I used blue loctite too.

Sponsored

Excelerater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Decided to drive around to try out the new steering wheel and this guy runs out in the middle of the street and just stops there. I stopped right before him and just waited for him to cross. He starts walking towards me and I just drive around him. In the process he decides to hit my car. This guy was drunk and I was in a gang affiliated area so I kept driving off hoping it wasn't too serious. I got home and saw this. Perfect.
Reason whys I dont visit LA...Only the bad guys carry guns

Yuvraj

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yuvraj Singh
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT PP
Decided to drive around to try out the new steering wheel and this guy runs out in the middle of the street and just stops there. I stopped right before him and just waited for him to cross. He starts walking towards me and I just drive around him. In the process he decides to hit my car. This guy was drunk and I was in a gang affiliated area so I kept driving off hoping it wasn't too serious. I got home and saw this. Perfect.
He deserves some :paddle:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I hate to say this but the dent is on a body line, Doubt it will just pop out!! :frusty:
Exactly what I was thinking. I'm sure they will get most of it, but I don't know about the part on the body line crease. Sucks either way though.
Good luck!

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
that is just ridiculous
Sponsored