Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
Ordered Steeda Progressive springs for 15% off, thanks again [MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION]! Can't wait to finally lower this beast!

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Had my new clutch, opg, timing gear and 3.31s installed. Also ordered BMR BK055.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Got my Diode Dynamics Conversion RGB Fog Light Kit installed tonight! I brought it to the shop since they were going to do it for a reasonable price, but the instructions confused the mechanic a little bit. So all he did was replace the fog glass for me and asked me to hit up DD since it looked like something was missing.

Came home and put in the LED bulbs in and the wiring turned out to be more simple than I thought -- nothing turned out to be missing, just a bit confusing at first. I actually hid the wires behind a tube between the upper and lower grille. Got the wires tie wrapped around there so it's nice and clean.

One thing that sucks for me is that I can't change the colors while in the car. Have to be outside in the front of the car to change it. Guessing that it's that way on purpose.

Pics below:

Here's the natural color (not too sure I'm happy with this, but it's tolerable):

Video (forgive me for using the modes repetitively. still getting used to the controller):

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]BiAY93dfXS0[/MEDIA]"]

I plan on hitting them up when they open to see if I can reprogram this default color to make it look more like the switchbacks.

Last edited:

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
:bolt::bolt::bolt:Beat on it like a red headed step child

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
:bolt::bolt::bolt:Beat on it like a red headed step child
If you're directing your comment towards me -- it's not for driving up and down the road flashing colors, obviously. I needed fog replacements and it made perfect sense to get the normal color + having the option to change for a photoshoot or car show if I wanted :).

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Very cool, I saw a video where you can buy the stock headlights where you can change those LEDs to any color you want too. This stuff was unheard of even just 5 years ago and now its quite affordable

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
u mean RGB, right?

Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
My son and I installed Steeda IRS braces. Little cumbersome using ramps, but we got it done.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Ordered Steeda Progressive springs for 15% off, thanks again [MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION]! Can't wait to finally lower this beast!
Thanks so much for your business, David! We'll make sure those springs get shipped out to you asap!

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
riced out my car some more

I....like that a lot. Maybe I will get one of those badges and plastidip my pony (I assume that's what you did?)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
i bought the matte emblem set all around, im OCD and didnt want plastidip that might have to be redone
Sponsored