Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
Maybe if you parked correctly like you're supposed too that wouldn't happen.
I think people like that see you parked all fkd up and they want to prove a point to you. I think its a dick move of him but you also don't know how to park so you are inviting idiots like that.
I also park like this when I can, it is a spot thats not actually meant to park in like he stated so he took advantage of the extra space. for example, the far spot in my parking garage has a 4 foot crosshatched spot next to it that has a parking block set into the center of it, I hang about a foot into it so Im farther from the next car. I don't see anything wrong with this
Sponsored

Reactions: GTP

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
That's fine park how you want too. It doesn't change my point. If you park over lines like that...it seems to always attract the dicks that want to mess with you.

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP

Sponsored

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Hope the shiny ballsack isn't staying. Nothing looks more douchey than those imo.
Some people rock the Rudolph nose for Christmas, me I hang the glorious sack. :cheers:

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Besides only douches call people douches.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
i don't park over the line like that unless it's the absolute last spot. it makes you look like an ass if you do, whether or not the last spot is smaller than a usual spot or not. good luck to you.

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Picked up my car from getting the roof wrapped. Unfortunately no pictures because it's been raining out all day. Hopefully tomorrow after Star Wars.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Maybe if you parked correctly like you're supposed too that wouldn't happen.
I think people like that see you parked all fkd up and they want to prove a point to you. I think its a dick move of him but you also don't know how to park so you are inviting idiots like that.
Read what he posted, the area to the right isn't a parking spot; it looks in the photo like the space between the first spot and the building wall. Maybe 1/2-2/3 the width of a parking spot.

But of course some a-hole will try to squeeze in to park there unless someone blocks it to be "closer"

Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
he said the space to the right is just slightly narrower than a normal spot, but can obviously still fit a car if they really wanted to park there, which is why he parks like that.

DoingOK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT Premium, Recaros & PP
Had a baseline dyno done today prior to adding new headers, exhaust and an intake. Ended up with 378.8rwhp and 350ft/lbs of torque. Car has 1,000 miles on it.

Martman GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Premium
and there were several empty spots to the left of this guy.
I've seen cars that are parked like this intentionally keyed because people think you're showing off your car and don't want anybody to be close to it.

Not saying that you are, I just know that I never do this cause I don't want the jealous asshat to intentionally F**K with my car to prove his point.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I've seen cars that are parked like this intentionally keyed because people think you're showing off your car and don't want anybody to be close to it.

Not saying that you are, I just know that I never do this cause I don't want the jealous asshat to intentionally F**K with my car to prove his point.
I mean I get that mentality, but if the Nissan would've parked to the left within the lines it would've been fine.

Still an asshat move to take the spot right next to it, but to park close enough you can't even get the Mustang driver door open? It's like- really?!?

Piece of crap Nissan deserved to get keyed or dent kicked in it for being an ignorant dick.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
he said the space to the right is just slightly narrower than a normal spot, but can obviously still fit a car if they really wanted to park there, which is why he parks like that.
^This.

It was still light out when I returned to my car, so I whipped out the ol' tape measure.

"My" space = 2" under 9 feet wide
"Narrow" space = 2" over 7 feet wide​

In reality, all the spaces are on the narrow side, and we all know that Mustangs are rather wide!

So yes, by parking over the line (actually my intent is to park on that line) I am attempting to remove all doubt to anyone wanting to squeeze into the narrow space, and then ding my door when they get out. Furthermore, the pavement slopes from right to left, i.e. gravity-assist making it easy for someone's door to my right to bang into mine.

I think this guy's intent was to make a point, but maybe he fashions himself as the self-appointed Parking Police. Or maybe he figures I think my poop doesn't stink.

As for retaliation, I wasn't happy but I wasn't going to go there. I did however, imagine strapping on a key ring with 100 keys and then struggling to squeeze into my door. "Oops, sorry my keys scratched your car, buddy." Or, open my door hard, dinging his. "Oops! Oh well, good thing I have clear film around my door edges!"
Sponsored