Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
You guys talking about parking your cars and playing in the powdery snow, I say big deal. We park our cars in the winter due to freezing rain and heavy ice accumulation in which the electricity could be out for days at a time. It's so much fun. :frusty:
LOL
Tell me about it Bill. I absolutely hate it. I can't wait to retire so I can move out of the northeast I absolutely loathe the winter months.

Mine has been on the battery tender since 2 weeks ago. I "hope" to take her out on Friday as it's a paid holiday. Hopefully it's nice out, or no go. :D
Sponsored

Last edited:

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Its been really warm for nov.
No kidding. Weather guy said it will go down as the warmest November since they started keeping records in Albuquerque. It's going to be nearly 70 degrees on Thanksgiving. Normal temperature is in the low 50s. It's been fricken gorgeous and awesome, but it really worries me for the ski season and the fire danger in the spring.

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the 3.55 rear end to replace the factory 3.15 gears. THIS is how the V6 / 6 speed should have come stock. With the MPT 93 PRX tune, this thing is ridiculously fun to be down two cylinders :D

Also the upgraded GT brake calipers I scored on Ebay came in. They look new. $130 shipped for the pair (it pays to look up the OEM / Hollander interchange and search that way). New rotors from Rock Auto are already here, new brakes lines on the way and Powerstop pads sitting in the garage.

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
LOL
Tell me about it Bill. I absolutely hate it. I can't wait to retire so I can move out of the northeast I absolutely loathe the winter months.

Mine has been on the battery tender since 2 weeks ago. I "hope" to take her out on Friday as it's a paid holiday. Hopefully it's nice out, or no go. :D
AZ is the way to go. 87 for thanksgiving. Nothing but sunshine for the next few months.

Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
In to get the oil pressure switch (slow drip) replaced today before heading north for Thanksgiving sometime long before dawn tomorrow

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Took it for a drive, beautiful weather so it'd be rude not to!

:)

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Got my new noisemakers today. MF Comp black axleback. Now trying to decide if I install now in the cold or wait until Spring when it's warm.

Thanks to [MENTION=10008]LethalPerformance[/MENTION] for the killer holiday sale deal

Sponsored

JohnD

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 track day car
Put it to bed for the winter, patted it on the bum and told it I had some treats in store for it for spring and next track season it would be a lighter, tighter, faster car.

Gman

Gman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Mustang
Steeda Black Friday stuff arrived, only enough light out to get the Strut Bar installed. This weekend the other stuff
20171122_174529.jpg
20171122_192719.jpg

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Ordered some stripes from [MENTION=6592]BigWormGraphix[/MENTION] , and got a killer deal on an APR GTC-Drag wing from a vendor I know from my Evo X days. Also got some and oil delivered for my weekend oil change.
Sponsored

Last edited: