Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Actually yesterday, but I washed her after taking her for a road trip to Charleston, then to Helen, Ga, and finishing in Atlanta.

I also stripped the plasti-dip off the hood vents and side mirrors. I'd love to find some affordable '16 hood vents in black and some real painted mirror covers.
I only paid $60 to have my heat extractors painted black.
Sponsored

saf1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Actually yesterday, but I washed her after taking her for a road trip to Charleston, then to Helen, Ga, and finishing in Atlanta.

I also stripped the plasti-dip off the hood vents and side mirrors. I'd love to find some affordable '16 hood vents in black and some real painted mirror covers.
How did you like the road trip? We have gone from Sacramento, to Las Vegas, then to LA, and back a couple times. Mine is stock (GT/PP) but handled it well and it was comfortable.

My daughter and I are considering a much longer trip from Sacramento, Ca to Florida(Key West) and back just for fun. No idea why she picked that but I'm like sure, lets go. Figured we can stop in Vegas, then New Orleans, then Key West. On way back hit up Atlanta (she wants to see the aquarium) and wing it from there...we'll see.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Only a few hours left to save!

MemorialDay17-Mustang2.jpg

Best Regards,

TJ

FIVE_LITER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Competition Orange
Celebrated my one year owniversary. Sadly I drove the truck to work today and didn't get the car out.

Warhead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Finished up our custom toggle switch install, on/off for the JMS PedalMax.

Turns out this panel to the right of the steering wheel is great for a switch mount.
2015-toggle-final2.jpg

Sponsored

Ugly John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT PP
How did you like the road trip? We have gone from Sacramento, to Las Vegas, then to LA, and back a couple times. Mine is stock (GT/PP) but handled it well and it was comfortable.

My daughter and I are considering a much longer trip from Sacramento, Ca to Florida(Key West) and back just for fun. No idea why she picked that but I'm like sure, lets go. Figured we can stop in Vegas, then New Orleans, then Key West. On way back hit up Atlanta (she wants to see the aquarium) and wing it from there...we'll see.

It was pretty good. The weather didn't cooperate the whole time, so driving wasn't too amazing. Plus, the GF was fighting a migraine so the newly upgraded stereo stayed off the entire time, and my driving was pretty tame...

I would love to go back to the Helen area and open her up a bit more - beautiful country up there!

I think the car is pretty nice for a road trip - comfortable seats, adequate storage, good leg room. I did have to put my duffle in the back seat, but it was a 9 day trip, so we packed a bit heavy, plus brought wine home.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Update on the wrapped strut brace... The vinyl is not stable. I'm going to end up using the kids baby pool to do some dipping...

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Got bored last night and removed the pony emblem with my photo app. Waiting to actually do the damn delete. Just afraid of pulling off the front bumper.

I have Springfest this Sunday @ VA Beach that I will be going to so I got a lot of work to do. I need to do a full detail (swirl city). Going to swing by HF and pick up some buffing pads. They are great for once use jobs. I might try doing some M105 this time. 205 doesn't seem to be aggressive enough for some of the ones I found or maybe I'll try a harder cutting pad with 205 first. Seems like Saturday will be a 8 hour day of detailing even though I think this weekend is calling for rain...

Also trying to get into my goto vinyl shop by the weekend to have them wrap the rear valance and thinking about doing something small up front on the bumper.
IMG_1241.JPG

swat 79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
That looks great [MENTION=25003]wireeater[/MENTION] Do you have any close ups?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Installed this today in my garage... my wife has been gracious about me parking the Stang in the garage as we have an older home with not quite enough space for 2 cars.......
20170529_143517.jpg
20170529_143534.jpg

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
The 1980s called.....
51YGMyV5G-L._SX355_.jpg

And they want their tennis rackets back!!!!!
attachment.jpg

62474378.jpg
Sponsored