Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I plasti dipped the gas door, put it on, stepped back and looked at it for about 5 secs, took the door off, peeled off the plasti dip, put the door back on, and walked away.
The black door looked good on the white Stang, not feeling it on CO.

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1

Sponsored

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
I parked between some bigger boats today.:headbonk:
There are two different Challengers that park near my spot at my apartment complex, never would have guessed that they were that much lager than mine even though I know the Challenger is quite a porker.

DeLorean17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I managed to get out to the store and back again just before the rain started. I wouldn't normally care, but the car is clean right now! :D

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
I tried Amazon, they wouldn't do it. I am going to find another place that will ship it.
Why not ship it to a trusted member and have them ship it to you. Amazon shipping is free so no lose.

Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
There are two different Challengers that park near my spot at my apartment complex, never would have guessed that they were that much lager than mine even though I know the Challenger is quite a porker.
This is why the Hellcat is so slow. :D:D

shawn3210

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 PP Triple yellow
Wrapped my roof and order a solo race exhaust......also installed redline elite hood struts and husky floor liners.

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
Good idea, I will probably do that if substitute item I bought doesn't work as I like.
Post a link to the stuff they wouldn't ship if you don't mind. If you ever need it shipped Ill hook ya up. I think I'm gonna try it. I detail cars part time and I have had excellent results with 22ple and gtechniq c1 topped with c2. Hissman's car looked good though, may be worth a try

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Post a link to the stuff they wouldn't ship if you don't mind. If you ever need it shipped Ill hook ya up. I think I'm gonna try it. I detail cars part time and I have had excellent results with 22ple and gtechniq c1 topped with c2. Hissman's car looked good though, may be worth a try
Thanks! I'll let you know bud.

https://www.amazon.com/Liquid-Glass...8&qid=1472136987&sr=8-2&keywords=liquid+glass

No Prime link for this one that I saw: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007ZDRT4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1BVLNYYEQXY2X

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Just a quick observation. I've been driving the car every day, and it was covered with bug guts, and road grime.. A quick California dusting and about 10 minutes with detail spray and a MF towel and she looks just like she did when I finished waxing it. Stuff literally just comes right off without any elbow grease. Most of the bug guts came off with just the duster.
Sponsored