What did you do to your GT350 today?

sickem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Where did you find power for your detector? Is there extra power at the mirror mount? Would love to lose the hanging cord from mine, lol
Yes I tapped the rear view mirror. Detector turns off when the car turns off.
Sponsored

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I believe the website's software searches your history and puts an ad relative to your prior browsing history.

I'm seeing an ad for a gift certificate for a penis extender from Adam & Eve.

Note to Self--- edit browsing history.
Hopefully your wife wasn't using your computer? lol

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Yes I tapped the rear view mirror. Detector turns off when the car turns off.
I did the same thing when i had my detector mounted to the windshield. Came out one day with my detector sitting on my front seat and the wires to the mirror had been pulled out. Oops! I now have the mirror mount.

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks

Sponsored

Amacron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Somerset KY Mustang ally.
AC2F540C-8650-4054-BEB8-312BF05398E7.jpeg

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Mundane day. Drive .......... Buy gas ............. Drive. :clap:

That's what i bought it for.

The thrill is back !

sickem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Mundane day. Drive .......... Buy gas ............. Drive. :clap:

That's what i bought it for.

The thrill is back !
I'm certainly getting very familiar with the local gas stations. Took the family up to my friend's place in the Poconos about 2h away. They are car nuts - mostly Mopar and old vettes (C1s and C2s including a red '63 split window and a numbers matching '67 big block NCRS car). The '54 in the background is the original paint!

The Lehigh tunnel on I-476 is an absolute joy with the windows down at full throttle!! As a result of the ride and the kids in the car, the GT350 will need a full wash this week.
Garage Pic.JPG

Snoogens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Playing around with some extra Vinyl Racing Stripe on the front splitter. I'll see how it holds up driving around before looking at doing the side skirts.
au-0gcsDuRGwU5Au4WHc8gykCkXE-ynRs33bkg-MbA_UroA7qGWLSccBPJO3xHplNXpf8Q=w1204-h1604-no?authuser=1.jpg

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Well, it's been a while since I updated my build, life had been extremely busy. I finally got around to swapping out the "Swing" for the standard track pack spoiler. I know many will be asking why, but for me it just came down to aesthetics as I just do not like the raised decklid spoiler look. Maybe it has to do with my age or perhaps because they remind me of the god awful spoilers that pontiac, toyota, oldsmobile, etc were putting on their sedans. I'm not saying the swing is comparable, but for me it just did not grow on me.
Taking the spoiler off was a bit of a pain. I had experience from removing the lame flat decklid spoiler on my GT, so I knew what I was getting myself into. Lots of time, energy, and patience combined with a micro fiber towel, plastic pry tool and heat gun. The holes on the 2019-2020 GT350 follow the same pattern as the previous years, so no worries about filling or drilling holes.....
The bigger issue was the stripes on the rear decklid. Because they wrap around the middle pedestal of the swing, I had to purchase a replacement trunk lid stripe kit from Ford and have the rear lip redone before installing the new spoiler. Next was cleaning up the 3m glue/tape... at first I had a nitrile glove on, but found that using your bare fingers and just rolling the tape worked the best. I did a test fit of the new spoiler which fit perfectly, however you can see the stripes do not match up on the back end of the spoiler. The trunk lid/lip stripes were then redone and the new spoiler installed... Really like the clean look.
IMG_0252.JPG
IMG_0238.JPG
IMG_0227.JPG
IMG_0247.JPG
IMG_0317.JPG
IMG_0315.JPG

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Gave her a much needed bath after getting the new spoiler installed. Finally starting to get my rhythm down in terms of prep, steps, efficiency, time elapsed, etc.. Used the detail guardz for the first time and they helped tremendously. Thanks to my daughter Leah for taking these pictures...........
lb2.jpg
IMG_0322.JPG
IMG_0326.JPG
IMG_0311.JPG

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Added the SHELBY letters to the front splitter. I was trying to decide between Silver or White. Ultimately I ended up going with Silver due to the gun metal accent stripe. The colors tied in nicely. I followed auto fanatic's how to video in which he highly recommended using 3m adhesive promoter. Rather than purchasing a large tin, I found the application pens on Amazon which worked perfectly. I did have one issue with the E as it would not lay correctly within the indent. Ended up ordering another set of the letters and redoing the E. Turned out really great if I do say so myself...
sl3.jpg
sl6.jpg
IMG_0374.JPG
IMG_0376.JPG

Rusherific

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
I wish I had taken pictures, but I took the R to the ol' coin wash yesterday and thought I was hot shit until I discovered there was also a ZL1 1LE and a brand new CFTP GT500 there at the same time, lol. All 3 of our cars where white, also.

Only in LA...

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I wish I had taken pictures, but I took the R to the ol' coin wash yesterday and thought I was hot shit until I discovered there was also a ZL1 1LE and a brand new CFTP GT500 there at the same time, lol. All 3 of our cars where white, also.

Only in LA...
Your in good company!
Sponsored