What did you do to your GT350 today?

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
Installed my custom Beith leather steering wheel

I did a write-up in the Interior Exterior modification page for those interested.
IMG_4339.jpg
Sponsored

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Steeda clutch spring.

If you haven't done it yet, I highly recommend. Took 5min. Most of which was figuring out I didn't need tools to do it.

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Met up with [MENTION=25700]VOODOO 6G[/MENTION] yesterday. Didn't have much time to cruise but having an infant at home will do that to you.
Very nice meeting you . You didn't miss anything. It poured down rain and everyone left just after we got there. I spent all Sunday morning under my car detailing it even though I barely drove it in the rain. The worst was what we went through on the way there. I was parked when it down poured. I did go back later Sunday, I wasn't sure anyone would be there but it was packed!

Family is always first man. The infant won't be an infant for long. My babies are 15 already (Twin daughters Shelby and Saleen, yes they were named after cars). Seems like they were babies then they weren't......

Wine dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT 350
Couldn't figure out how to install the juggernaut catch cans, pics were from a GT, convinced the dealer tech who does the 350s to come to the house, he loved the quality of them and figured it out. So we are good!
Yes the kids grow fast, oldest one getting married in October and has decided to do a fellowship in mass casualty and disaster preparedness, she will train along side first responsders and get to take a tricked out Tahoe home when on call. Needless to say I am jealous can't speed legally and can't ride with her!
Keep ur kids close and cherish every moment!

Gilby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, 98 Cobra
Very nice meeting you . You didn't miss anything. It poured down rain and everyone left just after we got there. I spent all Sunday morning under my car detailing it even though I barely drove it in the rain. The worst was what we went through on the way there. I was parked when it down poured. I did go back later Sunday, I wasn't sure anyone would be there but it was packed!

Family is always first man. The infant won't be an infant for long. My babies are 15 already (Twin daughters Shelby and Saleen, yes they were named after cars). Seems like they were babies then they weren't......
Ha, I still need to clean mine. Maybe tomorrow. I've been too busy driving it and I finally cleaned to 98. It was still dirty from the track and you could see where the number was.

Sponsored

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
Steeda clutch spring.

If you haven't done it yet, I highly recommend. Took 5min. Most of which was figuring out I didn't need tools to do it.
Yup, this is the best mod I've done so far. Redline hood struts are a close second.

jpindustrie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford Mustang
I drove it yesterday after being away for a week or so...

Every time I get in that car it is an event. There really is no comparison to that engine, it just feels so lithe, so free revving and special... Nothing like it on the road.

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350

Bought mine last night... and fixed the splitter in the parking at at work immediately before I snapped this pic, haha.

Unfortunately I noticed a weird streak IN the layers of the windshield. It's tough to take a video of and even tougher to take a picture... I guess that'll be a warranty replacement, but what a hassle. If it wasn't right in the line of sight on driver's side I'd ignore it. Otherwise the car is amazing!

[ame]

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Very Nice Pictures!!!!

Love the Rims!

Where did you get the license plate bracket? I've been looking for that exact one.

Sponsored

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
Very Nice Pictures!!!!

Love the Rims!

Where did you get the license plate bracket? I've been looking for that exact one.

[MENTION=19817]HizliBullet[/MENTION] is the man you need to see about the license plate frame :thumbsup:

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
was gonna say i had fun getting paid to drive mine...then bam, instant fuckery.

first a highway painting truck going 14mph, then i finally got away from that and behind a tractor convoy...look at all that fresh paint! i was stuck

mwfd08.jpg

once i finally got away from all that shit, it was fun. and got a compliment from a random lady driving a worn out equinox..."you got a bad one there". more people realize this car is special than I would've ever imagined

Last edited:

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Magnetic GT350R / 70' Buick Skylark
At a local dealer getting my rear spacers removed...at 1k miles :(

Thanks to all those who posted about this...came across a thread about it and how it made the ride suck and as bad as my car rides I just knew it had to be this. Checked last night and only the front were removed by the dealer I purchased from.

Update: Everything went smoothly...no error codes, no damage to shocks.

Last edited:

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500
20170630_142854_zpsfcfoiqqm.jpg

Installing this as soon as I get home in the R and see how it does. I hope it will significantly improve acceleration. Will let you guys know how it goes. I'll start at 60% and then try 100% throttle improvement. And she what I like best.
Sponsored