Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

Stoked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS/2016 GT350/2002 Audi A4
^ Nice! Just a heads-up, but it looks like you are missing a fastener on the battery cover?
Yeah lol I noticed that when I was up there...Its on my list for the dealer when I have the recall done. Another little issue happened as well...my rear emblem just "came off" when we were on our way up there. I was able to secure it with some double sided tape. Not sure how that could have broken off...My only guess is someone might have tried to remove it....
Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Drove it in the rain! :p:headbang:
Drove mine in the rain today too. Damn you Florida.
NO, NO, NO. I am not going to jinx myself, but so far, only a few spots of drizzle one day. Dread the day but it will come and when it does traction control off and look for a giant empty parking lot. LOL.

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Magnetic GT350R / 70' Buick Skylark
NO, NO, NO. I am not going to jinx myself, but so far, only a few spots of drizzle one day. Dread the day but it will come and when it does traction control off and look for a giant empty parking lot. LOL.

It's not terrible...Weather mode does its job nicely imo. I've gotten caught in my R during absolute downpours on two separate occasions when I had to drive it. It did try to get away a couple times but that could happen in good conditions on roads in my area.

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Drove mine in the rain today too. Damn you Florida.
Just got back From Florida, took the kids to Disney, (not impressed nor were they), from there went to the Kennedy Space center! (Very impressed! Awesomeness all around!) My father in law and I worked on the Saturn V restoration back in 1996. This was my first time back. He has since past away. Then we went to Destin beach for a week. A little rainy at first but then beautiful. Just got home and walked out into the garage to see my car..... ohhh how I had missed it!

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
It's not terrible...Weather mode does its job nicely imo. I've gotten caught in my R during absolute downpours on two separate occasions when I had to drive it. It did try to get away a couple times but that could happen in good conditions on roads in my area.
I've yet to get caught in the rain. I really don't want to. I know it won't melt but the cleanup just takes too long. With all of my past Stangs my OCD takes over and I have q-tips cleaning every crack and crevice under the car. :frusty:

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Got the crack filled in the windshield. Washed it. Touched up 4 small paint chips to go along with the chip in the windshield. Bought one quart of dealership oil for it then put it up for the next week while on vacation. When I get back, hopefully have the tow hook to install and catch can.
what was the product or process you used to fill / repair the windshield. i need to do this.

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
Drove 115 miles last Sunday night to and from airport for Father's Day surprise and have Dad ride in my GT350. :thumbsup:

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500

Time to put a few things on the R... I should have another box of goodies coming in a few days. Can't wait to try the Cortex DSC magnaride module.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
what was the product or process you used to fill / repair the windshield. i need to do this.
I have insurance with USAA and they will pay the bill for fixing unlimited number of cracks or chips and they don't count as a claim. They pay nothing on a new/ replacement one though. They have a contract with Safelite. This is the third one I had Safelite epair, Ford SHO and Ford F-150. The other two you could barely see a small mark on the glass when completed. This one is a bit more noticeable but should not spread.

Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350

Time to put a few things on the R... I should have another box of goodies coming in a few days. Can't wait to try the Cortex DSC magnaride module.
Cool stuff, i see something i need to buy. OBD link MX bluethhoth.

derand

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.derand.com
First Name
Derand
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, C8, R8 V10 Gated, Golf R APR, 19 GT350
Installed R front spoiler. Now need R rear wing but cant find the FP part number someone have it thanks.

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
You mean this ?
I think he indeed meant the OEM spoiler as supplied from Ford. Once quoted he'll be looking at that link (as well as others) no doubt.
Sponsored