What did you do to your GT350 today?

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I'm jealous, how about pics for all of us to see. :) Should look killer. :thumbsup:

Ok nevermind, just saw your photos, looks super nice.
Dan, it's above your post. I just did it, now I'm realizing I need to make some billet over caps...or throw some stickers or paint them.
What color? white with a red pins in a circle and blue circle in the middle? Any ideas?

When I get some free time I may just order an extra set of caps and engrave GT350 in the caps and paint them white with red and blue lettering. Sound good?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Looks Awesome!!!

Thanks for the pictures :thumbsup:

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
Dan, it's above your post. I just did it, now I'm realizing I need to make some billet over caps...or throw some stickers or paint them.
What color? white with a red pins in a circle and blue circle in the middle? Any ideas?

When I get some free time I may just order an extra set of caps and engrave GT350 in the caps and paint them white with red and blue lettering. Sound good?
Check out the Shelby Auctions store on eBay - they sell lots of overstock and one-offs from SAI there... saw a cap set for the GT350 not too long ago.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Thanks guys, I'll look into the SAI caps. I may have some machine time coming up in the next couple months I may make something, I like to do that kinda stuff.

Call me OCD, but with the location of the bobs catch can...it's kind of an eye sore with the lines, even if i were to shrink the one up. I think I'm gonna order up a less eye sore set. Anyone looking for a set of bobs?! Haha

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Thanks guys, I'll look into the SAI caps. I may have some machine time coming up in the next couple months I may make something, I like to do that kinda stuff.

Call me OCD, but with the location of the bobs catch can...it's kind of an eye sore with the lines, even if i were to shrink the one up. I think I'm gonna order up a less eye sore set. Anyone looking for a set of bobs?! Haha
Boobs i'd be interested in. :p Will you be getting FP ones ?

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Boobs i'd be interested in. :p Will you be getting FP ones ?
Im sure you would be ;)
I just sent an email to my dealer to see if they could get the FP separator for me. I like the JLT ones as well...nice location with minimal lines. The bobs work great but I'm sure the others are comparable.

Falconetti

cash me outside howbow da
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1994 SVT COBRA
Made a payment. When I purchase the car in December I put 10% down. I made 2 payments of $950 and today I threw 15k at the note. Want this payment gone! Still need about 45k more to pay off. Ugh.

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
Received the letter yesterday, I paid mine off after three payments. Should get the title by the end of the week.

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Im sure you would be ;)
I just sent an email to my dealer to see if they could get the FP separator for me. I like the JLT ones as well...nice location with minimal lines. The bobs work great but I'm sure the others are comparable.
Check the UPR catch cans, the lines look factory and the unit itself sits pretty tucked out of the way. I guess you could say i drank their Koolaid but it sounds to be a pretty big difference in effectiveness of the UPR vs the FP/JLT.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Check the UPR catch cans, the lines look factory and the unit itself sits pretty tucked out of the way. I guess you could say i drank their Koolaid but it sounds to be a pretty big difference in effectiveness of the UPR vs the FP/JLT.
Pics? ;)

Sponsored

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Thanks! Mounted down there like that I would think gravity would be more in your favor. Looks good! My buddy owns a dealership so I usually try to buy thru him when I can...so we'll see what he says about the FP ones. I'll consider those, they look nice and tucked away.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Made a payment. When I purchase the car in December I put 10% down. I made 2 payments of $950 and today I threw 15k at the note. Want this payment gone! Still need about 45k more to pay off. Ugh.
That's a good step. Try not to worry too much about it. Just enjoy it and before long you'll have the title!

I'm still waiting to hear back from my CPA... :( I make quarterly tax payments and I underpaid this year by quite a bit. I'll be writing a good sized check to: US Treasury.
Last year I over paid...but never see a dime when that happens...always rolls over into the 1st quarter payment, or the ongoing tax collector/vacuume.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Going to siphon out about 3 lbs worth of windshield washer fluid right now. I never use it!

I stand corrected 5 lbs, right off the nose.
20170328_115839.jpg

Last edited:

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
Track Pack Spoiler Install

I decided the decklid lip spoiler was too small on my tech pack, so installed track pack spoiler: GR3Z-6344210-BC

Here's how to do it:
Pics are below:
Open trunk and remove two rubber plugs from inside trunk to access two outermost locknuts (first pic).

Then remove 9 plastic push pins from grey carpet trunk liner (I couldn't find my pin puller in my millions of tools, so used a terminal crimper (second pic) to pry them off). You can then manipulate the liner off with without removing the two inner rubber bumpers. Start by pulling the liner off the rubber bumpers first (pointed to in third pic below), then the latch mechanism, then push the emergency release cord handle through and it will be free. Now you can see the two inner locknuts (total of 4 hold spoiler on, 10mm each). Oh and by the way if you buy an original Ford Track Pack Spoiler it comes painted absolute black which is identical to the black for uses, with small blue metallic in the paint visible in real bright light, which matches my black car perfectly.

Remove all 4 locknuts. The spoiler is still held on very firmly with black foam double sided tape (from hell). Close the trunk and carefully remove the spoiler, will need to use a thin plastic paint tool (like the one in the fourth pic below) or something similar to remove the foam tape as you pull it up... it's a bitch, will take an hour to get it off and then clean all the remaining tape/glue off of the decklid. From here it's easy. If replacing a spoiler like I did, all holes are already in the right place, no drilling required. Oh and by the way if you buy an original Ford Track Pack Spoiler it comes painted in Absolute black which matches a black car like mine perfectly, has blue metallic in paint visible in real bright light.

Quick tip: To keep from loosing the two nuts into the abyss of the trunk lid innards, place a TP roll cut in half lengthwise under them while removing (Fifth Pic).
remove this.jpg
used to remove push pins.jpg
do not remove this.jpg
foam double sided tape cutter.jpg
Don't lose a nut.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: