Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

Secondtime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350dib tech
Had my wife out driving last night last time she drove stick was about 6 years ago in my 89 mustang wher the clutch was very heavy and jerky I was suprised she did a great job .now I have to hide my keys

dunno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Had my wife out driving last night last time she drove stick was about 6 years ago in my 89 mustang wher the clutch was very heavy and jerky I was suprised she did a great job .now I have to hide my keys
On second thought maybe I won't teach her

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
My wife is driving mine once a month to keep it serviceable while I'm gone. I haven't even driven it yet. I fear she will try to claim it as hers when I return.

try714

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby gt350
Lucky me, wife doesn't k ow how to try a Manuel trans.

Sponsored

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I did 2 things today. I added RedLine hood struts. These took about 15 minutes to install including drilling the battery cover. I did add some felt tape to the back of the bracket that touches the paint. Just a little added protection from scratching.

The second things I did may seem like a small item but was big for me. I use a mirror tap to power my V1. I one thing that bugged me was I was unable to use my V1 Connect. You are supposed to install a hardwired connection to do this. I purchased a phone splitter and attached it to the back of the Blendmount and now my V1 Connect works without having to hard wire. I'm going to look for a black one so it's not so obvious from the outside of the car. You don't see it from inside.
Here is a link to a black splitter..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/361283379903

You'll need these also to make it work.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/291845844287

Hermz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
350R
Took the 350r to HRE today so they can 3dscan the wheel wells and brakes for clearance specs. Bonus: They found a nail in my driver side front Cup2 ... Winning!

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
My wife is driving mine once a month to keep it serviceable while I'm gone. I haven't even driven it yet. I fear she will try to claim it as hers when I return.
It's all good then , she gets to keep the '16 sans coolers and you can order a '17.

Arctic_Ragtop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350 H1465
I suggested to my wife that we should get a GT350, she said 'Yes let's get one, I'd look really good in one of those!'. So I ordered one, magnetic with black stripes, and told her I ordered it. She thinks I'm bluffing. I then gave her a Hot Wheels '68 Shelby GT500 for our anniversary last month (couldn't find a GT350 and our order won't arrive until October). She said right away 'Cute, but this isn't a gray 2016 GT325!'. The dealer I ordered it from is about 1500 miles away, so I'm going to take her on a suprise trip to pick it up, and arranged to have it sitting at the airport when we arrive.

Sponsored

SlowArrow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I got the call from MGW Shifters today and completed the order for one of their new shifters. Looks like they are just a few weeks away from shipping these. Surprised that the price was so low, given all the development. Really looking forward to getting that installed!

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I suggested to my wife that we should get a GT350, she said 'Yes let's get one, I'd look really good in one of those!'. So I ordered one, magnetic with black stripes, and told her I ordered it. She thinks I'm bluffing. I then gave her a Hot Wheels '68 Shelby GT500 for our anniversary last month (couldn't find a GT350 and our order won't arrive until October). She said right away 'Cute, but this isn't a gray 2016 GT325!'. The dealer I ordered it from is about 1500 miles away, so I'm going to take her on a suprise trip to pick it up, and arranged to have it sitting at the airport when we arrive.
I enjoy these type of stories. You should make a thread about it when time comes! :cheers:

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
You use terms like "we" and "let's". Be careful, she just may think it's a gift and its "her" car. :D

try714

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby gt350
I got the call from MGW Shifters today and completed the order for one of their new shifters. Looks like they are just a few weeks away from shipping these. Surprised that the price was so low, given all the development. Really looking forward to getting that installed!
Can you post a link of the shifter? Thanks

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
my wife cant drive stick im so happy..whenever we go on roadtrips i get to hold on to the key
Sponsored