Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
Same as wax or sealant for the paintwork. I find it also makes cleaning easier as it prevents brake dust (thankyou Brembo) baking on.
Ok cool. I use either Bowden's After Glow or Adams Guard and Gloss (but if I had to pick either it would be the Bowden's). The one you're using looks to be more like a paste wax type compound?

Beautiful job on the wheels mate :)

Sponsored

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Ok cool. I use either Bowden's After Glow or Adams Guard and Gloss (but if I had to pick either it would be the Bowden's). The one you're using looks to be more like a paste wax type compound?

Beautiful job on the wheels mate :)
Yes a paste wax.

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
Gave my girl her 2nd birthday present. I know some wont like these but I do. Also had installed a Foose rear spoiler.
angelic Gloria.jpg
Foose rear spoiler.jpg

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.
Gave my girl her 2nd birthday present. I know some wont like these but I do. Also had installed a Foose rear spoiler.
Wow i love the way the door's open looks so cool,:headbang:where do you get the brackets from?
I can see me getting a set for mine:D. Do they affect car insurance at all by having them.?

Sponsored

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
Where did you get the bonnet spears from they (and the rest of the car for that matter) look cool
Thank you. She is very special to me as my late husband bought her for me. Custom made decals but originally I bought some from RPI Design in the USA but had a stone chip on them so ended up replacing the hood spears and getting the custom ones made locally. Easy to apply with lots of soapy water and a cloth. The rest of the cosmetic stuff I have done myself including carbon fiber interior.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
A white horse with wings.......

Perhaps you could rename her "Pegasus".

:thumbsup:

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
Thank you. She is very special to me as my late husband bought her for me. Custom made decals but originally I bought some from RPI Design in the USA but had a stone chip on them so ended up replacing the hood spears and getting the custom ones made locally. Easy to apply with lots of soapy water and a cloth. The rest of the cosmetic stuff I have done myself including carbon fiber interior.
Simply awesome ma'am - thankyou for sharing.

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
A white horse with wings.......

Perhaps you could rename her "Pegasus".

:thumbsup:
Thanks Drew - good to see you still on here. Still loving my car and don’t think the mods will ever end. :ford:
Sponsored