Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
What a tosser...! I always look for the positives in everyone even if it makes me slower to wake up... Obviously the only positive with this kid is positive confirmation he is a liar...!
He is doing this to seek attention, just ignore his posts Allan, that's what most of the other members have been doing.
Sponsored

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
He is doing this to seek attention, just ignore his posts Allan, that's what most of the other members have been doing.
Yeah I will too Kaps. I get so excited about everyones amazing cars on this forum and I have never even stopped and thought about if a post is real or not.

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
Yeah I will too Kaps. I get so excited about everyones amazing cars on this forum and I have never even stopped and thought about if a post is real or not.
I believe he was kicked off the forum ages ago but has come back on with this new sign in name . . . ignore . . .

Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback PP Manual
Back with a Bang :headbang: the poke is real :lol:NITTO NT05R's 305/35/R19

Got a job at wollies 4 months ago and I think I've spent my money wisely what do you guys reckon?
The houses and landscape look very american... so does the Starts and Stripes flag hanging out the fron of the house in the reflection off the car....
But hang on... you're in Melbourne, why would you fly a US flag down there...
Those wheels sure look like stockies with spacers.

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
As mentioned earlier I had front parking sensors fitted by Tim of MCS Electronic Services http://www.mcses.com.au/parking-sensors.html and I couldn't be happier.

Tim was meticulous with his work, and he truly know his way around our cars. The installation looks about as OEM as you could hope for, and the sensors work very well.

I had a few choices on the button he installed. I went with the black flush button with the blue illumination ring, as I have my ambient lighting set to blue. He also offered a red one or a silver one.

The sensors turn on automatically every time you start the car. You can turn them off with a simple press in the event they're set off due to pedestrians walking by etc., but I haven't had the need to.

I also had a slight panel alignment issue of the bumper on the driver side, and Tim fixed that easily when he had the bumper off to install the sensors, so that saved me having to get it addressed by my Dealer.

If you're in Melbourne and considering installing front parking sensors, you won't go wrong with Tim.

Sponsored

Davo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
GT Mustang convertible, X3, Focus
Major Surgery

Well, it's done. I dropped AJ off today for her surgery at Harrop Hospital. She'll be in for a few days:
- cardiac: heart transplant (well, supercharger);
- gut: stomach and bowel transplant (CAI and full exhaust);
- orthopaedics: gait improvement and shortening (cradle lock out and lowering springs); and
- plastics: a bit of botox internally (GT350 steering wheel)
I'll let you know if she survives.
Harrop (1).jpg

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Well, it's done. I dropped AJ off today for her surgery at Harrop Hospital. She'll be in for a few days:
- cardiac: heart transplant (well, supercharger);
- gut: stomach and bowel transplant (CAI and full exhaust);
- orthopaedics: gait improvement and shortening (cradle lock out and lowering springs); and
- plastics: a bit of botox internally (GT350 steering wheel)
I'll let you know if she survives.
Harrop (1).jpg
Cool! I'll be dropping mine off on Monday for a blower too

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
Had my car booked in today with my Dealer to get a slight passenger door alignment issue fixed that was present at delivery. The window was catching on the rubber seal and you could definitely see it was out of alignment.

The Service Manager at my Dealer (Courtney and Patterson) was amazing. He's a Panel Beater by Trade, and he arranged to send it off to a panel shop that they use, and that he has absolute confidence with. Collected the car this afternoon and it's perfect!

Whilst I had it there I asked them if they wouldn't mind fitting the coolant tank cover that I purchased, and they obliged. I think my engine compartment is starting to look sweet!

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Cool! I'll be dropping mine off on Monday for a blower too
Im dropping mine off on Wednes.......Ok no Im not, I got caught up in the awesomeness of getting a blower..

Congrats and enjoy ya lucky buggers.

Sponsored

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
Had my car booked in today with my Dealer to get a slight passenger door alignment issue fixed that was present at delivery. The window was catching on the rubber seal and you could definitely see it was out of alignment.

The Service Manager at my Dealer (Courtney and Patterson) was amazing. He's a Panel Beater by Trade, and he arranged to send it off to a panel shop that they use, and that he has absolute confidence with. Collected the car this afternoon and it's perfect!

Whilst I had it there I asked them if they wouldn't mind fitting the coolant tank cover that I purchased, and they obliged. I think my engine compartment is starting to look sweet!

Frostee, you've done a great job with your engine dress up. I really like the RPI, UPR, and Drake stuff you've used.

Looks awesome, well done :thumbsup:

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
Thanks mate

Still a bit more to come, but glad to hear it's resonting with others.
Yeah looks really good.

Are those strut tower covers Satin or polished ?

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
They're polished

Satin was my preference, but got these at a price I couldn't refuse so figured a bit of bling there wouldn't hurt. I'm pretty happy with how it's looking.

Yeah looks really good.

Are those strut tower covers Satin or polished ?
Sponsored