Sponsored

What can we do for You?

brimstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Ecoboost
Hey Benny, I have a couple more (sorry).

I'm looking for the correct brake rotors for a non-PP GT. There are two non-PP part numbers for this:

GR3Z-1125-F "w/o Premium Brakes"
GR3Z-1125-K "w/ Premium Brakes"

Given the last eight of the VIN being F5390424, can you give me the correct part number for the Rotors that came on this particular car? I bought his calipers and want to get the correct rotors.

Additionally, can you locate the part number for the chrome shifter trim ring? This is off of my car, last eight of the VIN F5420005. EB Premium Automatic...the dealer broke the back tab off of mine when they did my evap. I took it off and looked all over but there isn't a Ford part number on it anywhere, only what is in the pictures. Thanks again for all of your help, I really do appreciate it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hi,

No apologies needed thats what I am here for!

The rotors would be part # GR3Z-1125-F and the Bezel would be FR3Z-7D443-AB but this includes the boot as well.

-Benny

rr17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2017 GTPP
M1007KM19XS

Hello,

I have a 17 GTPP that came with black rims. I am interested in changing them to Luster Nickle. Are the M1007KM19XS rims the same as the ones that Ford sells called Luster Nickle or are they replicas?

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hello,

I have a 17 GTPP that came with black rims. I am interested in changing them to Luster Nickle. Are the M1007KM19XS rims the same as the ones that Ford sells called Luster Nickle or are they replicas?
Hello,

The wheels FP offers are made from the same casting as the OE wheels but finished slightly different. I just checked availability and it seems FP cancelled that kit anyhow so the only way to get these is from someone with left over stock OR if you order the OE version which typically cost more.

Let me know if you would like me to research the OE versions

-Benny

rr17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2017 GTPP
Hello,

The wheels FP offers are made from the same casting as the OE wheels but finished slightly different. I just checked availability and it seems FP cancelled that kit anyhow so the only way to get these is from someone with left over stock OR if you order the OE version which typically cost more.

Let me know if you would like me to research the OE versions

-Benny
I prefer OE but as you say they are expensive. Can you tell me the part number and price of the 19x9 Luster Nickle and 20x9 Foundary Black rims?

-Mike

Sponsored

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
I prefer OE but as you say they are expensive. Can you tell me the part number and price of the 19x9 Luster Nickle and 20x9 Foundary Black rims?

-Mike
Sure Mike,

The 19x9 Luster https://parts.levittownfordparts.co...loy-fr3z1007m/?c=aT1KQzE1Mzg3NSZyPWxheWVyXzc=

The 20x9 Foundry wheel I come across has a dark gray pocket not Black which can be found here https://parts.levittownfordparts.co...loy-fr3z1007d/?c=aT1KQzE1Mzg4NSZyPWxheWVyXzE=

I looked at some vehicles on Ebay and did not come across any factory black Foundry wheels

-Benny

brimstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Ecoboost
Hi,

No apologies needed thats what I am here for!

The rotors would be part # GR3Z-1125-F and the Bezel would be FR3Z-7D443-AB but this includes the boot as well.

-Benny
Those rotors weigh a ton, do you happen to have a code that'd help out with shipping a little? I hate to beg but I thought I'd ask. Thanks again!

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!

Ryan410

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hey! I'm looking to pick up the Ford performance hood struts. While I'm at it I'll grab a firewall plug and few oil filters.

M-16826-MA
W-651016-S300

Sponsored
OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
I want a track pack spoiler but I'm unable to get one delivered without being damaged. Both ones I received from another vendor wore through the thin plastic sleeve and rubbed on the box which took\ wore the paint off some of the edges. Also they were missing either the template or the hard ware kit. I'm just looking for a hassle free purchase. Thanks!

DevilDocAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V6 but it’s neato
Curious on your pricing for Power Pack 2 for the GT Mustang. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored