Sponsored

What are you buying with your tax refund

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
I set up my W4 so I break even and don't owe or get a refund. Why do you guys give the government a free loan all year? You could be using that money during the year and invest or buy stuff unless you are just really poor at saving money?
Preach homeboy.

Interest free loan....sheeeeiiiittttt
Sponsored

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
What refund

Dat37tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 64A
Paying off a bunch of credit cards and building my emergency fund to a comfortable level.
Priorities yo

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
I set up my W4 so I break even and don't owe or get a refund. Why do you guys give the government a free loan all year? You could be using that money during the year and invest or buy stuff unless you are just really poor at saving money?
With a lump sum I still have the opportunity to invest or buy stuff throughout the next year ;)

Sponsored

Sponsored

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
Basics man, basics. Just stating facts. I didn't ask how you were doing.
Dude. Please do not try to school me like you know something and I don't. This is such a broad topic and what you define as investment may not be mine. Not to mention there are several ways to invest. But you know the basics.

And yes, how I'm doing and investing is MY methods and proven to work just fine. So that's a FACT.

Have a good day!

mada808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Dude. Please do not try to school me like you know something and I don't. This is such a broad topic and what you define as investment may not be mine. Not to mention there are several ways to invest. But you know the basics.

And yes, how I'm doing and investing is MY methods and proven to work just fine. So that's a FACT.

Have a good day!
Calm down. I'm simply saying that investing throughout the year is better then waiting on your free government loan to invest once a year. I'm not schooling you, just stating a fact. Now, obviously if you invest in some crap, then no method will work in your favor. Chill out.:cheers:

coopdro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
7 day trip to Riviera Maya and paying down debts with the rest. Already put 1500 into the car for my winter tire setup so the girl (car) isn't getting any love outta this lump sum.

lolz at every single time anyone mentions a tax refund the soap box has to come out with the self-righteous "you do everything wrong" statements .... Don't think this thread asked for tax advice ....

mada808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
7 day trip to Riviera Maya and paying down debts with the rest. Already put 1500 into the car for my winter tire setup so the girl (car) isn't getting any love outta this lump sum.

lolz at every single time anyone mentions a tax refund the soap box has to come out with the self-righteous "you do everything wrong" statements .... Don't think this thread asked for tax advice ....
lolz at complaining about a thread. It's not advice, I posed a question. Have a great weekend peeps!

xmustangx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT
Screw my Mustang!!!! A suitcase full of blow and 5 high end hookers a day for 1 week.

This thread is SUBJECTIVE. It's your money do with it what you want. I love reading others telling one they are spending their money wrong. It really makes me laugh.
And also hearing all the TINY VIOLINS is a huge plus also.
THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS!
Sponsored