Welp...5 months in...

Wvmike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP
If it is not right, you don't have to accept it. They may have used the wrong splitter from what you are saying. Absolutely don't allow them to fix any holes that aren't supposed to be there. The law says you have a right to have your car restored to the way it was before the accident. Don't accept inferior work, you will never be happy with it.
Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
I made it 4 days :frusty: This was back in November.

Son's friend dumped the clutch pedal after he cranked it and didn't check the shifter. And he drives a manual. Right into my garage door frame.

This is why I never let anyone drive my car.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Are you me? The EXACT same thing happened to me and i have only had my car for a week before it happened. Guy says he was waved into my lane by the car in the left hand lane in my direction of traffic, probably didn't even look to see if it was safe. Estimate for me was 3,500 that his insurance is covering 100% but it still pisses me off that it happened.

YNyJNx7.jpg
I see you got your car from Van Bortel Ford in Rochester . That is where i got my '11 GT from. Paul was my salesman.

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
I made it 4 days :frusty: This was back in November.

Son's friend dumped the clutch pedal after he cranked it and didn't check the shifter. And he drives a manual. Right into my garage door frame.

I almost did this at the dealership, that's an oldie thing with the gear in when the car is off. Maybe because I live in flat land I use something called my hand brake and leave it in neutral. Every time I pick up my car from shops with oldies they leave it in gear too, so annoying I stall and look stupid so now I check twice.
Sponsored