Sponsored

Welcome to AtlantaS550s!

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550

Greetings!

Earlier last December when I picked up my S550, I had hopes in making AtlantaS550s. While I've never been a fan of car clubs specifically, I know the friends and people you can meet through interactions and meets are invaluable. That is why I created the group. We dont require anything from our members!

What do I need to do to join?

Nothing, except own an S550 and live in Georgia! But feel free to join our Facebook Group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AtlantaS550s/

Its Private and helps keep an accurate count of where we are at as a group.

If you don't have a Facebook, feel free to post in here and we'll add you to our directory of members (Coming Soon).

Thats it!

Are there any dues? Required things?

Nope! No dues, but we do sometimes ask if youd like to purchase something like a decal and that money goes towards upcoming get togethers and festivities. And of course, come hang out at some of our meets. :headbang:

This section follows the forum rules and guidelines so please adhere to them in their entirety.

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
This is great!! WTG George:cheers:

GG s550 GT

Atlanta S550 Club
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
What's up guys.

Garrett here

ATLFalconGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Avalanche
Thanks

Greetings!

Earlier last December when I picked up my S550, I had hopes in making AtlantaS550s. While I've never been a fan of car clubs specifically, I know the friends and people you can meet through interactions and meets are invaluable. That is why I created the group. We dont require anything from our members!

What do I need to do to join?

Nothing, except own an S550 and live in Georgia! But feel free to join our Facebook Group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AtlantaS550s/

Its Private and helps keep an accurate count of where we are at as a group.

If you don't have a Facebook, feel free to post in here and we'll add you to our directory of members (Coming Soon).

Thats it!

Are there any dues? Required things?

Nope! No dues, but we do sometimes ask if youd like to purchase something like a decal and that money goes towards upcoming get togethers and festivities. And of course, come hang out at some of our meets. :headbang:

This section follows the forum rules and guidelines so please adhere to them in their entirety.

Thanks George for setting this up.

Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
What's up guys.
Mike here from Canton Ga.

GTerGone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT; '07 Sport Trac 4.6L
Hi guys...not quite there yet with a S550 as I'm looking at ordering a MY16: GT, Triple Yellow Tri-Coat, PP, Luster Nickel wheels, OTT stripe, Yellow Jacket interior (maybe, need to see it first), 401A, enhanced security, reverse park assist, navigation, all weather floor mats. Pretty much looks like the lead photo of this thread.

My dad was a Ford engineer at the ATL plant for 31 years so enjoyed the A-Z plan benefit. However no more benefit as both dad an mom have passed.

I've wanted a Mustang since my teen years, many years ago, but due to finances then...had to settle for a PINTO! ARGH! And then "life" required other choices. Now it is time to PLAY!

bigb996

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT, 89 wrangler Sahara
Brian checking in from Athens area. Competition orange pp GT. Don't believe in facebook so thought i would say hey here.

OP
OP
Nemesys

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
Brian checking in from Athens area. Competition orange pp GT. Don't believe in facebook so thought i would say hey here.
Sounds good man. Welcome aboard. We'll be posting events, and news in here for those not on our Facebook group. :thumbsup:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nemesys

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
Hi guys...not quite there yet with a S550 as I'm looking at ordering a MY16: GT, Triple Yellow Tri-Coat, PP, Luster Nickel wheels, OTT stripe, Yellow Jacket interior (maybe, need to see it first), 401A, enhanced security, reverse park assist, navigation, all weather floor mats. Pretty much looks like the lead photo of this thread.

My dad was a Ford engineer at the ATL plant for 31 years so enjoyed the A-Z plan benefit. However no more benefit as both dad an mom have passed.

I've wanted a Mustang since my teen years, many years ago, but due to finances then...had to settle for a PINTO! ARGH! And then "life" required other choices. Now it is time to PLAY!
Awesome man! Keep us updated when she arrives! :ford:

Nowatertower

Nowatertower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Athena
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Just in from KY

Glad to see this site, I will keep track of meet-ups and head to one. Cars and Octane on 6/7 anyone,?

TmjMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem
TMJMustang here from Acworth. DIB GT. Looking forward to the next gathering. Happy to see this forum growing.

OP
OP
Nemesys

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
TMJMustang here from Acworth. DIB GT. Looking forward to the next gathering. Happy to see this forum growing.
Welcome aboard man! If by any chance you want to drop yourself into our Facebook group let me know and Ill approve.
Sponsored