Sponsored

Weird issue at start up

Randy954

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Pp
I just bought my 2016 mustang gt two weeks ago. So far im in love. I pretty much got it fully loaded besides the recaros and custom color accent package. Anyway the car just hit 1k miles and ive been babying it so far. However the other day i started it up and it was misfiring and sounded like it had an exhaust leak tick or a valve tick, i couodnt tell. Also the car went into limp mode. I shut it off and started it back up and it was fine. Then again today it did the same thing. Only on startup. The orange wrench and some other lights all light up on the dash and the screen says take it in for service. I turned the car off anf back on again and once again it was fine.. Anyone else having these issues?
Sponsored

Reduxalicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT/CS
Have you taken it in for service?

Not meaning to sound like a dick but if the cars new and obviously still under warranty why wouldn't you take it to the dealer to have it looked at?

As for the issue its self if turning it back off then on fixes it sounds like it could be a software issue maybe.

OP
OP

Randy954

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Pp
Nope i havent. I really dont want to take it in if i dont have to. But looks like i will be taking it in on my next day off.

On a side note good thing i didnt order a tuner yet because i can totally see them saying this issue was caused by the tune or something to that effect lol
Sponsored