WeBuyAnyCar

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I had to sell my Mustang because of back problems. The estimates I got from Vroom, CarMax and Carvana were unacceptable for a 2018 GT premium convertible with 18k miles. The same is true of the trade-in value I was offered. WeBuyAnyCar gave me $5k more than the best of the other offers. I was very skeptical, but it was as easy as they advertised. Just an FYI.
Sponsored

feeny1701

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'21 Canyon Denali LB, ‘19 ATS-V
This was the site I was looking for a couple weeks ago. I am also seeing $5k higher valuation than carvana and CarMax. I will be making the drive with my car soon, and will report my findings for sure.

jhunt47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Y
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Must be a regional thing carvana offered 2500 more for my mustang.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Balr14

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
Must be a regional thing carvana offered 2500 more for my mustang.
There are regional differences. I found out WeBuyAnyCar is basically a broker service. They submit your car to their client network and see if there are any takers. There was a buyer willing to meet my asking price. Low mileage cars are especially attractive.

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
$31k. Other offers ranged around $25k - $26k. Except Vroom, which offered $19k which is hard to understand.
That Makes me happy right there. That is what I paid for my car. Similar to yours. :)

feeny1701

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'21 Canyon Denali LB, ‘19 ATS-V
I just sold my GT350 to these guys today in Kansas City. She was a 2019 with 10350 miles, one owner, SC2 tires with under 2k miles left on them, and an unfortunate incident with a tree. Carvana had quoted me $49500, and I ended up getting $54900 from webuyanycar.com. I tried to get a quote from CarMax, but was unable to get an appointment scheduled in a reasonable amount of time.

From what I understand, they are a wholesaler, not a retailer, so maybe that is how they are able to offer a little more for cars.

OP
OP
Balr14

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I just sold my GT350 to these guys today in Kansas City. She was a 2019 with 10350 miles, one owner, SC2 tires with under 2k miles left on them, and an unfortunate incident with a tree. Carvana had quoted me $49500, and I ended up getting $54900 from webuyanycar.com. I tried to get a quote from CarMax, but was unable to get an appointment scheduled in a reasonable amount of time.

From what I understand, they are a wholesaler, not a retailer, so maybe that is how they are able to offer a little more for cars.
They told me they have buyers ready to pay top dollar for low mileage cars and yours definitely qualifies. They will be getting my low mileage Z4 in about 3 years.
Sponsored