Sponsored

BruceStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Those are very nice. What other designs do they have?
Sponsored

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
I assume since these are not "cheap" wheels, there will be no issues with alignment / balance.

I see people going ultra cheap, and then they need all kinds of weights to get their wheels to balance. Are the wheels checked for balance?

I assume he hubcentric will keep things aligned, no wobble/vibrations at any speed.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Those are very nice. What other designs do they have?
They have 7 styles total even a mesh directional which I love :love:

I assume since these are not "cheap" wheels, there will be no issues with alignment / balance.

I see people going ultra cheap, and then they need all kinds of weights to get their wheels to balance. Are the wheels checked for balance?

I assume he hubcentric will keep things aligned, no wobble/vibrations at any speed.
They do their best to make an amazing wheel, that being said I request all of my wheels when possible to be hubcentric cut, yes they are checked for balance, but once paired with a tire the balance does need to be done.

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Are the VS01 a true symmetrical 10 spoke? Or is it just very wide twin 5 spoke? My eyes seem to believe the wide twin 5 spoke.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Are the VS01 a true symmetrical 10 spoke? Or is it just very wide twin 5 spoke? My eyes seem to believe the wide twin 5 spoke.
It all depends on the person, for instance I see designs differently then some of the other guys at the shop. Ill see a multi spoke when its a split 5 based on what the other guys say.

You can perceive the VS01 in both ways actually.

Sponsored

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
To me it doesn't look symmetrical. The gaps between the spokes are not equal all the way around. To me every second gap looks a tiny bit smaller.

350Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 C10 2021 GT PP M6
Paul, why you gotta go and put these up? I was already having the toughest time deciding on wheels. Now this.

Flat Stanely

Yea, it's Stanley, I know
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
K.C.
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
You say there is seven styles, do you have pics of these? On their site I only see the 3...any pics would help. I'm gonna need tires soon and I'm not gonna put money/tires on a wheel and size I don't want.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Paul, why you gotta go and put these up? I was already having the toughest time deciding on wheels. Now this.
You say there is seven styles, do you have pics of these? On their site I only see the 3...any pics would help. I'm gonna need tires soon and I'm not gonna put money/tires on a wheel and size I don't want.
Just posted all the images of the models.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
pm sent Paul.. I think I may go this route ;)

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)

86merc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
To me it doesn't look symmetrical. The gaps between the spokes are not equal all the way around. To me every second gap looks a tiny bit smaller.
I just took a tape measure to my rear wheels. I measured straight across an opening at the corner of the spokes. The opening is different than the opening next to it. So I guess you can say they are a true split spoke design. But they difference in the two is maybe a half inch. They were about 6" versus 6.5". Not much at all.

It is very hard to tell that they are different size openings. I think some picture angles must exaggerate it or cause an illusion to make it look different.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
I just took a tape measure to my rear wheels. I measured straight across an opening at the corner of the spokes. The opening is different than the opening next to it. So I guess you can say they are a true split spoke design. But they difference in the two is maybe a half inch. They were about 6" versus 6.5". Not much at all.

It is very hard to tell that they are different size openings. I think some picture angles must exaggerate it or cause an illusion to make it look different.
Ya pretty much brotha.
Sponsored