Sponsored

Vinyl Wrapped JT Trim GT

RashadJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible Premium (Magnetic)
If taken care of, the vinyl will last for years and protects the factory paint all at the same time. Typical cost is usually in the 3,4k$ range depending on materials and design. If you google "paint is dead" you can find some wild vinyl wrapped cars or check out designerwraps.com for the shop that did this work for me.
Awesome! Thanks for the info.:headbang:
Sponsored

kiwiford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Falcon 302, Mazda MPV V6
Now that colour will make this s550 stand out from its mates !!

kiwiford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Falcon 302, Mazda MPV V6
Even when Vortech supercharged 15's are more common place.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Your car looks great and I'm loving the Vortec. I was wondering how the door handles took the vinyl and if you could take some closer shots of one. Assuming the seam on the inner part isn't going to be a problem after opening the door a few thousand times, and it looked like it might be tough to cover the whole thing too.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Your car looks great and I'm loving the Vortec. I was wondering how the door handles took the vinyl and if you could take some closer shots of one. Assuming the seam on the inner part isn't going to be a problem after opening the door a few thousand times, and it looked like it might be tough to cover the whole thing too.
The door handle is wrapped in two pieces, I'll snap a close up picture for you when I get out in the garage tonight. My other Mustang is wrapped in the exact same color as this car and the vinyl has really stood up well to the abuse that we have put it through this past race season. Even dragging the bumper down the track didn't peel it off, scratched yes but that's about it.

CaseyJr.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.circlecdesigns.com
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium PP Manual
I know this is echoing what others have said but, why couldn't thay have made this green a factory color! Your car looks great!

Mach01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
That is an amazing color. Nice car!
Sponsored