Sponsored

"Venom Kills Demons" - Jim Owens (Ford Performance Marketing Manager)

Nameless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tedd
Vehicle(s)
'13 GT
Obviously I missed something about the VIN not available for the 2019MY GT350 and would like to know more.

Hard to imagine that a VIN would be an issue based on the present sequential numbers for our GT350 cars.

Can you elaborate more?

Thanks!

;)
No, I don’t know what I’m talking about hahhaha I think I meant body code. I was at work so I was putting more attention to my daily duties. Besides getting information “from Ford” what was the reason people started to believe that the 2018 was the last year?
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Oxford White 3.7
Maybe they want us to bore to death and by doing that lower our expectations..

They want us to beg "PLEASE, PLEASE! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ITS A 250HP FWD GT500, BUT PLEASE REVEAL IT ALREADY!"
He should have said "Boredom kills demons". May have actually been more accurate.:doh:

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2018 GT350
He should have said "Boredom kills demons". May have actually been more accurate.:doh:
yes. or boredom kills gt500s. if i had any desire on getting this car i would have moved on to something else by now. i love my 350 and am not shopping this car but waiting to see fords answer to the zl1 1le is getting extremely drawn out

Sponsored

OP
OP
NEO Auto

NEO Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
NEO
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
yes. or boredom kills gt500s. if i had any desire on getting this car i would have moved on to something else by now. i love my 350 and am not shopping this car but waiting to see fords answer to the zl1 1le is getting extremely drawn out
I agree, I was planning to buy the GT500 this fall, but since it's not arriving until 2019, I decided to buy a 2018 GT to hold me over.

I bought it this past Saturday (Traded in my 2010 GT)

[2018 Mustang GT Premium, Orange Fury, PP, 6M, Recaros, Digital Dash, Shaker Pro Audio]

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]v7K0p5uiLdM[/MEDIA]"]
Screen_Shot_2018-02-07_at_10_16_06_PM-3.jpg

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
seen your vid, nice car! do you like it compaired to your S197? I'm sure you do ;)

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Neo, you do a great job, congrats! I wish you much success and it appears you are already on your way. Get out there and crack us off some more excellent vids...im waiting.

You've been following the GM ME, how about an updated one of those soon with the leaked cad images, DCT x 30,000 C.F. post? just a thought man. that car is gonna make a lot noise early next year.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
What car are we talking about?:shrug:

Sponsored
OP
OP
NEO Auto

NEO Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
NEO
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Neo, you do a great job, congrats! I wish you much success and it appears you are already on your way. Get out there and crack us off some more excellent vids...im waiting.

You've been following the GM ME, how about an updated one of those soon with the leaked cad images, DCT x 30,000 C.F. post? just a thought man. that car is gonna make a lot noise early next year.
Thanks for the kind comments, I will have to make another Mid-Engine Corvette video soon.

Which do you think will be released first, the GT500 or the Mid-Engine Corvette?

Nameless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tedd
Vehicle(s)
'13 GT
Thanks for the kind comments, I will have to make another Mid-Engine Corvette video soon.

Which do you think will be released first, the GT500 or the Mid-Engine Corvette?
ME Corvette of course.... even the Z28 Camaro (of which we haven't hear nothing official just yet) most likely will be released before this GT500 :lol:

Texican1911

Ford Certified Sales Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a Lightning Blue with Midnight Blue 20" wheels Safe & Smart, Active Exhaust, Shaker
The more this drags on the more I'm thinking about a GT 350. Hell of a car, issues are sorted out (cooling, non track pack) and the ruby red color is me. The flat plane crank will keep it unique and the handling and revs will put smiles on my face. And I may be able to get a deal vs a dealer asking ADM. Thoughts?
I know where you can put your hands on one right now for MSRP.

Texican1911

Ford Certified Sales Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a Lightning Blue with Midnight Blue 20" wheels Safe & Smart, Active Exhaust, Shaker
If they would just do the bare minimum to make a Cobra Jet street legal, there is already a factory Mustang that would kill a Demon.