Finally came in:
cueball1.jpg
Sponsored

n8rfastback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP, Comp Orange. 65 Fastback ,T5, 302
I just ordered mine last night! FASTBCK. On an orange plate to match my CO. I'll put up pics when I get it

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Just curious, what does it cost to get a personlized license plate in US? Or is it different by State?

In Belgium it's $ 1100,- and from 1 up to 7 digits. So X or 1 is possible or 2 FAST 4U might be as well..

And what are you guys advising : Sto n Sho or Craig ? I'll have to import one of these as we don't have anything similar in Europe (as far as I know)

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
Just curious, what does it cost to get a personlized license plate in US? Or is it different by State?

In Belgium it's $ 1100,- and from 1 up to 7 digits. So X or 1 is possible or 2 FAST 4U might be as well..
It varies by state. In my state its ~$50 per year.

Sponsored

Cueball

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Optima EX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Does it reference the Manual Transmission or a Pool Player?
Mostly my bald head - but I have played competitive 8 ball and 9 ball.
me1.jpg

Last edited:

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
just waiting for 7 letter plates to open back in texas....changing from GG NUB to OMFG LOL

Sponsored

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG

And what are you guys advising : Sto n Sho or Craig ? I'll have to import one of these as we don't have anything similar in Europe (as far as I know)
As Coaster mentioned, the cost varies by state. (I'm jealous of his $50 cost, too.) I have specialty plates with a personal plate message on mine. That adds $150 to the registration cost, for a total of about $220 annually.

5.OHMFG.png

just waiting for 7 letter plates to open back in texas....changing from GG NUB to OMFG LOL
I got an email from MyPlates last week saying the 7 letter plates will open up again soon, but it didn't say when. BTW, MyPlates will automatically block OMFG (hence the reason mine contains the H).

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
As Coaster mentioned, the cost varies by state. (I'm jealous of his $50 cost, too.) I have specialty plates with a personal plate message on mine. That adds $150 to the registration cost, for a total of about $220 annually.

5.OHMFG.png

I got an email from MyPlates last week saying the 7 letter plates will open up again soon, but it didn't say when. BTW, MyPlates will automatically block OMFG (hence the reason mine contains the H).
no they don't, unless you mean they block it after you submit it. there are several plates I can submit right now with 6 letters that have OMFG or WTF in them. http://www.myplates.com/Images/Plates/PLPC127?plateText=OMFG 5.0

and I understand you paying yearly on a tag like that, might not have a 5.0 next year....but thats why i go with a more universal saying. the discount is enormous. i actually have my current plate for 10 yrs, got it 5 years ago and it was 600 for 10 years. too bad they don't offer the 10 year term anymore.

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
no they don't, unless you mean they block it after you submit it. there are several plates I can submit right now with 6 letters that have OMFG or WTF in them. http://www.myplates.com/Images/Plates/PLPC127?plateText=OMFG 5.0

and I understand you paying yearly on a tag like that, might not have a 5.0 next year....but thats why i go with a more universal saying. the discount is enormous. i actually have my current plate for 10 yrs, got it 5 years ago and it was 600 for 10 years. too bad they don't offer the 10 year term anymore.
I tried several configurations similar to what I got without the H and got the "unavailable" message every time. Maybe someone already has something similar that kept me from getting it.

I thought about doing the 5 year/$450 option, but there's a good possibility I won't have this car at that time.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Ordered this 3 weeks ago. Should be here next week or so.

Sponsored