Vanity plates on the new 2015's

Markbnh1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape & 2015 Ruby Red GT Premium
My wife and I have been going nuts the last 2 nights coming up with ideas for a future vanity plate. My state allows only 7 places, no spaces, and only a few symbols. These are still available here:

GYTI-UP
CZYFAST
50YRPNY
MY-STNG
MAHPONY
WLD-PNY
FAAAST
GTYUPV8
QUICKGT
CMYPONY
C-ME-GO
IMAPONY
PONY50

Plus more that I won't reveal! LOL. It's fun to play with them!

Last edited:

skeys2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver Ecoboost Premium
14U2NV

RUNVUS

My state has crappy rules for vanity plates,
Allowed letter/number combinations for your vanity plate are:
2-6 letters with no numbers
3-5 letters followed by 1 number
3-4 letters followed by 2 numbers
3 letters followed by 3 numbers

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
I know it's not easy!
Moreover, I think every combination prior to EW xxx xx is already taken. Plate numbers are issued sequentially, starting with AA 000 AA and followed with AA 001 AA ... until AA 999 AA. Then they issued AA 000 AB, AA 001 AB and so on.
After AA 999 ZZ they released AB 000 AA... and these days I see cars with EW plates.

Damn, EB 314 HP sounds so good :-/

@kulfyur, your ideas are awesome! DL337ED is nice, but the others cannot be done due to numbers in the last part (only letters).

MA570NG is great! Moreover, reading it gave an idea of Mustang, but I am sure here no one will understand :D
I have to quote myself because I contacted local DMV office and they said that personal plates are not allowed yet due to technical problems :-/

Sponsored

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance
Personalized Plates

I just ordered my personalized plate from the DMV site. I was really excited to get O911O1. I have not received it yet, but I did pay for it. I'm not sure what the wait time is for California DMV, but I cant wait to get it in.

Let see yours
plate.JPG

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
I just ordered my personalized plate from the DMV site. I was really excited to get O911O1. I have not received it yet, but I did pay for it. I'm not sure what the wait time is for California DMV, but I cant wait to get it in.

Let see yours
What a great plate. Awesome on ANY vehicle. If I saw that on a car, I'd walk up to you and shake your hand.

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
What a great plate. Awesome on ANY vehicle. If I saw that on a car, I'd walk up to you and shake your hand.
my front plate bracket came in today with my license plate frame. i think the frame will compliment the plate well...
20150106_135545.jpg
20150106_135729.jpg
plate.JPG

Sponsored

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.

Let see yours
Interesting to see from a West Coast guy, but being a NY-er, close to the city, I sometimes forget it's a USA thing and not just a NY thing.Or some may even say a global thing. Just hits home pretty hard here.

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Interesting to see from a West Coast guy, but being a NY-er, close to the city, I sometimes forget it's a USA thing and not just a NY thing.Or some may even say a global thing. Just hits home pretty hard here.
My Friend, it's an American thing. I still get choked up when I hear the National Anthem, Star Spangled Banner, when I put my uniform on every day and head to work. My Flag is hung at half mast the day of and I play a "where were you" power point for my guys at work during briefing if i'm working that day. I remind these young kids working for me what took place on that day, educate and remind them. True Americans will never let that day be forgotten.

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
My Friend, it's an American thing. I still get choked up when I hear the National Anthem, Star Spangled Banner, when I put my uniform on every day and head to work. My Flag is hung at half mast the day of and I play a "where were you" power point for my guys at work during briefing if i'm working that day. I remind these young kids working for me what took place on that day, educate and remind them. True Americans will never let that day be forgotten.
:thumbsup:

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150

:usa:-->:first:<--:usa:
Sponsored