OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Got my ford racing panel ready to go! Can't wait to see our emblems after what the coyote guys are receiving! :headbang:
That's a nice haul man! I'm jealous of that wheel, I've been drooling over the R wheels mmm...

Still on schedule. I can ask for an ETA update.

Rollcall!
If you haven't paid already, please go ahead and do so.
[MENTION=18084]Delta1Seven[/MENTION] [MENTION=15319]Dat37tho[/MENTION] [MENTION=19241]SuperStang14[/MENTION] [MENTION=19242]Derek[/MENTION] [MENTION=19259]86ghost[/MENTION] [MENTION=14449]GchildT[/MENTION] [MENTION=19322]spacechalklate[/MENTION] [MENTION=6895]jmstang66[/MENTION] [MENTION=18430]mhcblues22[/MENTION] [MENTION=12233]davidshowers[/MENTION]

Most haven't haha
Sponsored

Last edited:

pumxee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6 DIB
That's a nice haul man! I'm jealous of that wheel, I've been drooling over the R wheels mmm...

Still on schedule. I can ask for an ETA update.

Rollcall!
If you haven't paid already, please go ahead and do so.
[MENTION=18084]Delta1Seven[/MENTION] [MENTION=15319]Dat37tho[/MENTION] [MENTION=19241]SuperStang14[/MENTION] [MENTION=19242]Derek[/MENTION] [MENTION=19259]86ghost[/MENTION] [MENTION=14449]GchildT[/MENTION] [MENTION=19322]spacechalklate[/MENTION] [MENTION=6895]jmstang66[/MENTION] [MENTION=18430]mhcblues22[/MENTION] [MENTION=12233]davidshowers[/MENTION]

Most haven't haha
Can I still order???

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
**UPDATE**

**UPDATE**

If you haven't seen it already, there were some issues with the fender badges:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1036982&postcount=206

The quality control issues have simply gotten to be too concerning. Long story short, we've now switched to the best factory available, known for their consistent quality. Costs for this are slightly higher, but it's worth it to reduce the issues. No one here will pay a dime more, no worries.

The bad news
Unfortunately, this means we've reset the timeclock on delivery dates. :doh: :rant:

I know it sucks, and I apologize personally. You guys paid ages ago and we haven't delivered yet. I am sorry. With the color fill issues, the black nickel issues, and now the medal finish issues on the fender badges, it was more likely than not that the Cyclone badges would have issues as well. We had to change something.

The good news:
The good news is that these badges are now coming from the highest quality manufacturer available, and that gave us the chance to updated the design.

When we first designed these badges, the GT350 hadn't even hit the streets yet. We used every photo available and a painstaking process of guesstimation to zero in on the dimensions. And we got pretty close.

But now, we can really make these accurate and substantial. The Cyclone XL is the same design, but 20% larger and thicker, and accurate to the sizing of the GT350 badge.

The new factory has the new artwork and is setting up as we speak. Any updates I receive I will share with you guys asap. And if anyone is done with this circus and wants a refund, I completely understand, just PM me and I'll get it taken care of.

Sorry guys.
CycloneVSCycloneXL.jpg

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
**UPDATE**

If you haven't seen it already, there were some issues with the fender badges:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1036982&postcount=206

The quality control issues have simply gotten to be too concerning. Long story short, we've now switched to the best factory available, known for their consistent quality. Costs for this are slightly higher, but it's worth it to reduce the issues. No one here will pay a dime more, no worries.

The bad news
Unfortunately, this means we've reset the timeclock on delivery dates. :doh: :rant:

I know it sucks, and I apologize personally. You guys paid ages ago and we haven't delivered yet. I am sorry. With the color fill issues, the black nickel issues, and now the medal finish issues on the fender badges, it was more likely than not that the Cyclone badges would have issues as well. We had to change something.

The good news:
The good news is that these badges are now coming from the highest quality manufacturer available, and that gave us the chance to updated the design.

When we first designed these badges, the GT350 hadn't even hit the streets yet. We used every photo available and a painstaking process of guesstimation to zero in on the dimensions. And we got pretty close.

But now, we can really make these accurate and substantial. The Cyclone XL is the same design, but 20% larger and thicker, and accurate to the sizing of the GT350 badge.

The new factory has the new artwork and is setting up as we speak. Any updates I receive I will share with you guys asap. And if anyone is done with this circus and wants a refund, I completely understand, just PM me and I'll get it taken care of.

Sorry guys.
Thank you for the update! Sucks to hear about the quality issues but glad to see a resolution. So all new badges will come with the true 350 dimensions?

Also is there any chance to change my order slightly? I would like to remain with white but instead of the black nickel would like to go with antique silver.

Sponsored

KARR_956

Magnetic Mania
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edson
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang v6
So are we automatically upgraded to Cyclone XL? Sorry if it's a dumb question :headbonk:

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
So are we automatically upgraded to Cyclone XL? Sorry if it's a dumb question :headbonk:
Not a dumb question at all my man.

YES! Everyone gets upgraded hoooooray. The original size already had a surprisingly nice weight to them, these are going to be SOLID.

Thank you for the update! Sucks to hear about the quality issues but glad to see a resolution. So all new badges will come with the true 350 dimensions?

Also is there any chance to change my order slightly? I would like to remain with white but instead of the black nickel would like to go with antique silver.
Got you updated!

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo

Sponsored
OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Will you have extra badges for the ones we are in the waiting list?
69 sets were ordered. That should cover everyone!
Sponsored