OP
OP

MF_AutoDesigns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
@MF_AutoDesigns
Is just installed mine and it doesnt sit flush on my fenders. There werent many ways to position it since i had to block the holes. did i do it wrong?
Which part isn't flush? The tip of the coyote head? Shoot us an email at [email protected] and we can help you further. Thanks!
Sponsored

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
What’s the possibility of a Black with Silver fill for us Ingot Silver Guys?

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Or any instlled pics of the chrome/Black?

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Im happy with the way it looks even if it doesnt sit flush :thumbsup:
IMG_7130.jpg
IMG_7133.jpg

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP

Sponsored

BradleyMac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Lincoln MKC & 2010 F150
The tip of the coyote head doesnt sit flush
I wonder if you used a hair dryer and heated it up the area that doesn't sit flush if that might make it soft enough to mold to the shape of the vehicle? Curious what MF Designs have to say.

Still way too cold up here to install mine, however I'm putting mine on the hood scoop which is flat in the area I'll install so I hope I don't have the same problem. When it warms up a bit, I'll just lay mine on the scoop to see if there is any problems and will install them permanently in the spring when its nice.

OP
OP

MF_AutoDesigns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
The tip of the coyote head doesnt sit flush
Hey I got your email, pease send a closeup photo there and we'll take a look. I believe that the badges that I have on my personal car do not sit perfectly flush although it is very close. At the end of the day if you're not happy we will gladly refund your money. Sorry for any inconvenience!

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium /Performance
I just received my set today, and I am very happy with the overall quality and workmanship. Looking forward to installing this weekend:cheers:

OP
OP

MF_AutoDesigns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
I just received my set today, and I am very happy with the overall quality and workmanship. Looking forward to installing this weekend:cheers:
Thanks for the kind words! Share pics once you get them installed.

hawkbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium PP
Yup - got mine and installed them..these are great quality! I have the Ruby on a Royal Crimson car and its awesome how it is subtle and almost disappears into the fender! Awesome!

I can confirm though that the snoot on the coyote does not sit flush and my wife and I were worried over time that this may be an issue over time with washes and getting stuff stuck under there.

I don't think that simple heat will fix that, its really due to the curvature of the way they rolled the fender there. I am happy with them though - very nice art.

Sponsored
OP
OP

MF_AutoDesigns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Yup - got mine and installed them..these are great quality! I have the Ruby on a Royal Crimson car and its awesome how it is subtle and almost disappears into the fender! Awesome!

I can confirm though that the snoot on the coyote does not sit flush and my wife and I were worried over time that this may be an issue over time with washes and getting stuff stuck under there.

I don't think that simple heat will fix that, its really due to the curvature of the way they rolled the fender there. I am happy with them though - very nice art.
Thanks for the kinds words! I agree that heating these probably won't get them to bend. However, I don't see this being an issue over time. One thing you could do is add a bit of extra double sided tape to that area to effectively "double up". This would then allow the top of the coyote head to have some contact with the fender.

hawkbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium PP
Good idea - was thinking of that if it is ever an issue otherwise I am not real concerned. Just glad there is a great looking quality metal badge out there to fix the smooth looks of the car!

Thanks for your work!

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=30933]MF_AutoDesigns[/MENTION] any combo pricing for a decklid and grille emblem?

not-so-patiently waiting for a memorial day sale :ninja:

Murdered0ut150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Fantastic! You’ll absolutely have my business. Clean and well done

Ace21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1
I keep trying to find the deck and grill badges with the "howler" coyote head and "GT5.0" below it. Also it would be awesome if someone could get "GT5.0" fender badges in the GT350 text. The combo would be awesome!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.