Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
I want a 2019 GT Premium Auto PP1 B&O SafeSmart ActiveExhaust Magneride DigiDash, etc.

I have a 2016 GT Premium Auto with partial DIY PerPack.

Every dollar spent upgrading my current car is better saved for a future Mustang. Unless the mods are bolt-on that transfer to the new car, such as aftermarket wheels, CB005, etc. I have decided NOT to "finish out" my car, unless the part can be directly transferred to the new model.

It is hard to know when is the best time to trade or sell. My current plan is to at least wait for MY2020 just to see what's up. At that time, 2019's should be priced nice, perhaps even some low-miles used ones too.
Sponsored

TruBlu16GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrin
Vehicle(s)
'16 Blue GT Base
I thought about it the other day considering my '16 GT still has some pretty decent trade-in value....

But then I learned that Need for Green comes ONLY with those ghey black stripes. Why, Ford.... WHY??! That is a color that needs no stripe. It's the only color on the palette that forces the addition of a stripe! *IF* I were to trade-in, I'd have to find a dealer with enough pull to have the factory NOT apply the stripe. It's not even a nice stripe....