Update on Build and Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
Yeah, you've definitely tapped into something new. The B&P feature we all had (brief) access to before did not have any pricing info.

I'm curious if the interior photos of some of these features have been updated as well. Would you be so kind as to post an interior photo of each of these three combos?

1. GT Premium with Performance Package
2 .GT Premium with Performance Package AND Premiere Trim Package
3. GT Premium with Recaros and Red Line Option

Thanks for posting your findings!
Sponsored

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Yes thank you for the findings but please share the website address. I did last time it was up. They will figure it out and shut it down anyway as it is. At least you can let some of us enjoy it for now.

Be generous, its good for your karma.

ShoNuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Dodge Recall... I mean Avenger
Yes thank you for the findings but please share the website address. I did last time it was up. They will figure it out and shut it down anyway as it is. At least you can let some of us enjoy it for now.

Be generous, its good for your karma.
He said he left it open from when it first was posted. Since it is still in his cache it still works. I doubt using his URL will work for us.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Yeah, you've definitely tapped into something new. The B&P feature we all had (brief) access to before did not have any pricing info.

I'm curious if the interior photos of some of these features have been updated as well. Would you be so kind as to post an interior photo of each of these three combos?

1. GT Premium with Performance Package
2 .GT Premium with Performance Package AND Premiere Trim Package
3. GT Premium with Recaros and Red Line Option

Thanks for posting your findings!
x 50 I just sent a PM asking the same thing lol

Sponsored

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
Per his original post, he left the B&P page up from when it originally surfaced. Using the URL in a new session doesn't work. It's obviously relying on some cached session information to function.

EDIT: LOL, I guess everyone was writing the same reply at the same time

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
He said he left it open from when it first was posted. Since it is still in his cache it still works. I doubt using his URL will work for us.
If that is the case and since Ford has put up the Explorer, Taurus and Fiesta just today. It could be they are about to let this go live as well. (At least I hope so.)

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
Yeah, the url is useless to us because the url is down now and he's viewing it from his browser cache (i.e. it's an offline copy of the website).

The URL, if it were to begin working again, is probably this: http://bp3.ford.com/2015-Ford-Mustang#/Style/
Seems it's got to be more than just a completely offline cached copy. As previously mentioned, there was no pricing information in there the first time around, so somehow he's obviously pulling in updated information using that same session.

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Seems it's got to be more than just a completely offline cached copy. As previously mentioned, there was no pricing information in there the first time around, so somehow he's obviously pulling in updated information using that same session.
Exactly. Although I suppose if he's never ended the session they (Ford) can't lock him out even if they update.

AnkD4

Threads
Reaction score
Convertible Prices!

I wonder if the EB is really worth the extra $4,500 vs. the V6... I know that the EB includes the PP but it would be nice if we had some fuel estimates.

Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I work for the tech industry and I am confused too

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
x 50 I just sent a PM asking the same thing lol
This is the best I can do, it has the premier accent package but not redline. Posting pictures, hopefully the text is readable! :)
Interior Premier Leather GT Premium.jpg
Interior Recaro Cloth Base GT.jpg
Interior Cloth GT Base.jpg
Interior 50th appearance GT Premium.jpg
Interior GT Premium.jpg
Interior Performance Package.jpg

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I wonder if the EB is really worth the extra $4,500 vs. the V6... I know that the EB includes the PP but it would be nice if we had some fuel estimates.
for convertible yes, but that is EB Premium with leather and all the like vs. v6 base with cloth and rental style basics

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
There are clearly things still missing, it is only showing the black interiors, no tan or red as we have seen in screen shots, but it does give some indication of what to expect for the dash aluminum (gunmetal for the base and 50th appearance, brushed aluminum for Premium and machined for performance package)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.