Sponsored

Unleashed Tuning

OxWhiteEB

GR8_WHT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White Ecoboost
May I ask what your mods are and what fuel you are tuned for? I also have the VS2 being tuned with Torrie.....I've only had a few revisions and I'm still not in love with it. if you have similar mods, maybe I can request a similar revision. I also will be doing the TS housing. Are you planning on that upgrade?

Thanks!
I have airaid intake, cpe catless dp, mishimoto intercooler, moroso oil catchcan, ngk spark plugs, magnaflow catback. 92 Octane. It took me a while to get everything wrapped up lol. I could be getting the ts housing but not soon, I am quite satisfied with the perfomance, I might go wm injection though.
Sponsored

Last edited:

priestblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cali Special
I've had one revision for my vs2 and haven't heard anything back so I assume the tune is good to go. Not really the boost in power I was expecting but still noticeable. What kind of things are you guys looking for in your tune revisions?

NHEcoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium/PP
I've had one revision for my vs2 and haven't heard anything back so I assume the tune is good to go. Not really the boost in power I was expecting but still noticeable. What kind of things are you guys looking for in your tune revisions?

I think because every car, and their supporting mods, is a little different, tunes are revised to fit what Torrie is seeing on the datalogs. I assume the first might be on the conservative side, but then small adjustments can be made to optimize a few things. With my latest revision, I did a 3rd gear WOT run and asked him to look over and see if there was a little more I could get down low. That tune did give me a touch more down low, but the top end felt a bit rough, for lack of a better word. I put the car away for the winter so I didn't ask for another look. Now with the TS housing, I'll need to have new tuning, so I'd like to find others with my mod and 93 octane to get their feedback. The top end is great with the VS2 Turbo, but I admit, I miss the low and mid range punch my car had before the swap. The TS should more than make up for it and I'll still have good top end. Can't wait!

Diablocoastie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Deep Impact Blue EB (SOLD)
Well, I got the word on the e30 tune yesterday so been reading up on some stuff. Question is with more ethanol =less mpg due to less density of 93(e10) can there really be an e20 blend (95ish oct). With the higher e fuels there is a cleaner burn and less carbon deposits. So can we run just a touch of e85 to help with carbon without a tune?
I know that having a 93 tune your not supposed to go up in Octane but you can go down a tad.

Educate me please or did I just answer my own question

whokilledkaji

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
I was running an Unleashed tune on my previous manual trans Ecoboost in the States, but I moved overseas and have an automatic Ecoboost PP here. I loved my Unleashed tune and was thinking about getting a new set of tunes for my current car.

I don't race or anything, but I enjoyed the much improved driveability and responsiveness that the tune provided on my manual. How is it with the automatic?

Sponsored

matt321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
I have the unleashed tune with an automatic and like it a lot. I like that the tune isn't obnoxious for just driving around town. Anything over ~25% throttle in Drive and the tune comes alive!

The tune in Sport mode makes its presence know 100% of the time, very awesome.

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
I have the unleashed tune with an automatic and like it a lot. I like that the tune isn't obnoxious for just driving around town. Anything over ~25% throttle in Drive and the tune comes alive!

The tune in Sport mode makes its presence know 100% of the time, very awesome.
E30 or 93 tune?

matt321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
91 Tune actually (that's all they have in Kansas).

Have been told E30 and 93 offer even more power.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
[MENTION=10150]tmcphail[/MENTION] Torrie I drive a EU Mustang EcoBoost and I am totally new to the idea of having my car tuned. Is it OK if I PM you with a few questions that I have? I am trying to decide if I will go with the Accessport or the Unleashed Tuning.

Diablocoastie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Hi everyone. If you have any questions prod Torrie please go to unleashedtuning.com and ask your question on the website.

Sponsored

Diablocoastie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
All, Just an update. If you have any questions for Torrie please email him at [email protected] and he will get back with you. He will not be able to respond to any posts on the forums. Just wanted to let everyone know before starting to think he has not seen or cares about you., haha

Last edited:

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. Will do that first thing tomorrow morning. I am trying to decide which way to go: Accessport or Unleashed tuning on a 2017 European Mustang EcoBoost.

Last edited:

whokilledkaji

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
Thanks. Will do that first thing tomorrow morning. I am trying to decide which way to go: Accessport or Unleashed tuning on a 2017 European Mustang EcoBoost.
I have a EU Spec Mustang too and Torrie said it was supported. If you get any good info, can you post it here?

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
I have a EU Spec Mustang too and Torrie said it was supported. If you get any good info, can you post it here?
I contacted Torrie. First I would like to say that he replies within minutes! Great support! :thumbsup:

However, I sent him the numbers on my car's PCM. He came back with an estimation that my PCM is unsupported and that he would need me to have an SCT device in the vehicle to verify further. Unfortunately I do not have one... Moreover, according to the information provided by cjponyparts, the SCT X4 and SCT BDX devices are not compatible with Euro spec cars. I do not know if this is accurate information, but that's what they say :shrug:

I would definitely prefer to go with the Unleashed Tuning approach for my car, but it seems that this not possible. Any ideas or feedback by anyone who drives a EU spec Mustang Ecoboost?
Sponsored