Sponsored

Ultimate Betrayal.....(pic intensive)

c7neb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette Stingray 3LT
I'm new to this forum, but I have been reading it for three months now. My wife ordered a 2015 Ecoboost in Oxford white and she loves it. I love it too! This is an awesome car! Anyway, the reason I popped in was to congratulate Brent302 for his new car. I own the 2014 version in crystal red. You will enjoy the Stingray!! I try to get my hands on the Mustang anytime I can. Just as an observation from the new guy, the members on this forum are really nice to guys who own other cars!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brent302

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
I'm new to this forum, but I have been reading it for three months now. My wife ordered a 2015 Ecoboost in Oxford white and she loves it. I love it too! This is an awesome car! Anyway, the reason I popped in was to congratulate Brent302 for his new car. I own the 2014 version in crystal red. You will enjoy the Stingray!! I try to get my hands on the Mustang anytime I can. Just as an observation from the new guy, the members on this forum are really nice to guys who own other cars!
Awesome! Yeah its a great community!

What color is your C7? Right now I'm dealing with the break in period*grumble grumble* lol

MikeSVTGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GTCS, 2015 LE #399
Sorry to hear that you gave up the LE, I was getting close to doing the same thing my LE. Fortunately my dealer ordered the same LE for stock and I was able to purchase that one instead of continued waiting.

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Congrats. Nice color choice too. If it was in my price range I would have probably got a 1LT Vette over the Mustang GT. Enjoy. :)

c7neb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette Stingray 3LT
Awesome! Yeah its a great community!

What color is your C7? Right now I'm dealing with the break in period*grumble grumble* lol
Mine is crimson red. You are going to have some serious fun in it. Did you get the multi-mode exhaust?
Your window sticker didn't show it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Brent302

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Mine is crimson red. You are going to have some serious fun in it. Did you get the multi-mode exhaust?
Your window sticker didn't show it.
Very nice color!

Unfortunately no :-( I learned about it after is there anyway to add it? I saw Borla has one but it says you need Multi-mode already. Little bummed over that and all the valve backs are around $1200! Though those...boat bullets? Sound epic.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Nice choice Brent, I considered it but the Chevy dealers in my area make me feel violated and apparently I didn't look serious. I completely understand being sick of waiting and no real information. I should have brought mine home yesterday or today but it's somewhere in NY with no other information available to me and no one seems that interested, I'm really not that interested in it anymore...it's worn off.
Brents C7.jpg

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Very nice color!

Unfortunately no :-( I learned about it after is there anyway to add it? I saw Borla has one but it says you need Multi-mode already. Little bummed over that and all the valve backs are around $1200! Though those...boat bullets? Sound epic.
Everyone just pulls the fuse anyway, an axle or cat back will fix that. American Racing Headers does a lot of nice C7 stuff, just a day trip away on LI.

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Over-Under 9 Business Days for #315 Delivery-->:D:cheers::D

OP
OP
Brent302

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Over-Under 9 Business Days for #315 Delivery-->:D:cheers::D
Huh? lol
Nice choice Brent, I considered it but the Chevy dealers in my area make me feel violated and apparently I didn't look serious. I completely understand being sick of waiting and no real information. I should have brought mine home yesterday or today but it's somewhere in NY with no other information available to me and no one seems that interested, I'm really not that interested in it anymore...it's worn off.
Join me Tim! That PDR is built for you!
Everyone just pulls the fuse anyway, an axle or cat back will fix that. American Racing Headers does a lot of nice C7 stuff, just a day trip away on LI.
I will go check them out now..let's go tax return lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brent302

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Oh odd update..my insurance increased!!..........by just 2 dollars a month compared to the Challenger? Wtf I mean im happy but I've heard horror stories about young people and vettes paying up the nose.

Btw had about 10 people pacing me and staring on my short outing and had an M4 trying to play. Damn break in period lol

Paulie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Beautiful car you got. No shame in that ride.
Ford screwed me and every body else who bought into the 6.0 diesel hype. It took me 12 years to buy a Ford and one hell of a good price to get my money again.
I love my mustang and my duramax.
I'm sure that corvette will bring a lot of smiles.

OP
OP
Brent302

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Beautiful car you got. No shame in that ride.
Ford screwed me and every body else who bought into the 6.0 diesel hype. It took me 12 years to buy a Ford and one hell of a good price to get my money again.
I love my mustang and my duramax.
I'm sure that corvette will bring a lot of smiles.
Thank you and thank you to all the positive posts! This Stingray is going to see a lot of miles and I haven't stopped smiling yet!

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Thank you and thank you to all the positive posts! This Stingray is going to see a lot of time in the recall repair line and I haven't gotten a great big number 3 tattooed on me yet!

Fixed it for ya, buddy. :D

HGFireHazard

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Congrats on the great looking purchase man. It really is a bummer how long it has taken some of the earliest ordered vehicles to get into customers hands, especially LE's. It's hard to find new product launches in any product line that goes smooth anymore.

In any case, I wish you lots of fun with the new ride!
Sponsored