Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

new23d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Fastback V8 Manual, Race Red
Is anybody else having a difficult time with TrustFord? My car landed in Southampton on 16th March and I still haven't been given a concrete date for picking it up. Every week the dealer seems to push out the date by 4-5 days!

Artill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Manual Guard GT convertible
Is anybody else having a difficult time with TrustFord? My car landed in Southampton on 16th March and I still haven't been given a concrete date for picking it up. Every week the dealer seems to push out the date by 4-5 days!
There is something wrong there. My car arrived in Zeebrugge on 14th March, Southampton on the 29th, and my dealer today. I hope you get it sorted soon.

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
There is something wrong there. My car arrived in Zeebrugge on 14th March, Southampton on the 29th, and my dealer today. I hope you get it sorted soon.
I wouldn't necessarily pin it on Trustford. My car made it to the UK around the 20th and by the 29th was in Liverpool. Helpdesk tells me 5-7 business days to dealer. Logistics I guess, but i'm in Scotland. I would have expected it to be better for a London dealer. My dealer is as quiet as a mouse... :shrug:

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Picked up yesterday, and only just got round to this (hope it doesn't break the photos law!). Absolutely awesome, can't say any more about the driving experience than anyone else has on here! Caused a bit of a stir turning up at work in it today but everyone loves it. I smile just at the thought of driving now. Can't stop looking out of my window at it. Glad i didn't change my mind on the CO. Amazing colour, looks different in every light but never bad. Theres the odd area where the panel fit could be better, but I'm not that obsessive so it doesn't bother me too much. Only disappointment was that the dealer only filled to just over a 1/4 of a tank, so it was asking for fuel after about 50 miles.
IMG_3241b.jpg

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Amazing colour, looks different in every light but never bad.
Looks red in that light ;)
Congrats, it's beautiful. Orange and black is a great combo :thumbsup:

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
[MENTION=17421]jord79[/MENTION], she is a beauty :thumbsup:, you'll need to start a new thread ;)

Sponsored

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
[MENTION=17421]jord79[/MENTION], she is a beauty :thumbsup:, you'll need to start a new thread ;)
I'll only be repeating what others have already said, so will wait until I have anything new to report. Just think of whatever word it is you would usually use to describe something that is better than anything else and use that. That is how it feels.

new23d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Fastback V8 Manual, Race Red
I wouldn't necessarily pin it on Trustford. My car made it to the UK around the 20th and by the 29th was in Liverpool. Helpdesk tells me 5-7 business days to dealer. Logistics I guess, but i'm in Scotland. I would have expected it to be better for a London dealer. My dealer is as quiet as a mouse... :shrug:
Oh and TrustFord is Ford Retail themselves. Really strange they would take the longest to prep the car, and not being able to give a firm date.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Car's customs cleared, it'll be heading out of Zeebrugge next week! Southampton here I(my car) comes!!!

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Car's customs cleared, it'll be heading out of Zeebrugge next week! Southampton here I(my car) comes!!!
Congrats! If you pass mine on the way give it a shove in the direction of Edinburgh ;)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! If you pass mine on the way give it a shove in the direction of Edinburgh ;)
Not going to risk damaging mine lol :lol:! If I see it, i'll make sure my car gives it a wave!

Looks like next week i'll see how well my Dealer is with his promises :frusty:!
Sponsored