Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
Just wanted to clear this up as I get a ton of pm's and emails about this......

There are 3 options for tuning on my website (www.adamtuned.com). Here they all are, broken down.

Single Tune - $75.00 - (LINK)

This is a single tune file with one revision. This does not include ongoing revisions to dial in your car. It is an safe but powerful tune to out perform any Cobb OTS tune, or included tunes on the market. If you change your setup by adding any parts you will need to purchase a new tune.

Single E-tune - $150.00 - (LINK)

This tune is intended for customers that are looking to get the most out of their car, but aren't looking to add any upgrades to their car, or they already have all the upgrades on they plan on doing installed on their car. This tune DOES include revisions to dial in the tune to get the most out of it. However once the tune is finalize there will be no continuous revisions if you decide to change the turbo, add a downpipe, exhaust, etc. It includes continuous support if you have any issues down the line, and I will happily review the tune to make sure it is safe if you do change the vehicles configuration. However if it needs to be completely re-tuned you will need to upgrade to the Lifetime E-tune package.

Lifetime E-tune - $250.00* - (LINK)

Lifetime tune is the same as the Single E-tune above, but it includes continuous support for the ownership of your vehicle. This is great for customers that are constantly upgrading their car or are looking to make some power now, then add a turbo upgrade later. This is the most popular tune I sell, it beats having to pay someone else to re-tune the car, or pay them for an additional fuel tune.

*Lifetime tuning price may move to $300.00 in the near future depending on how busy I continue to be as I will be adding SCT tuning to my offerings very soon.

OTHER SERVICES

• Auxilary Fuel Tuning - (LINK)
  • Methonal Injection Tuning - (LINK)
  • Transmission Tuning - (LINK)

FAQ

• Do all your tunes include alternate fuel tuning?
    Single E-tune and Lifetime E-tune include tuning for additional fuels (E30, RGA, Race Fuel). Single Tune does not.
  • I sold my accessport, does my lifetime tune transfer to the new owner?
    Unfortunately it does not, the customer will have to purchase a new tune.
  • Are all the Cobb features still utilized with your tunes?
    Yes they are, all features like Launch Control, Flat Foot Shifting, MAP switching, and Burnout Mode are all still active in my tunes. If you request a different launch control RPM or flat foot shift RPM please let me know in my email. I can set up to 5 map slots with different launch control and flat foot shift points
  • Do you offer dyno tuning?
    Yes I do, I rent dyno's local to me to tune cars that are local. If you are not local and would like me to tune your car on a dyno remotely, it is $50.00 per hour additional and needs to be scheduled 2 weeks in advance. Please email me for more information - [email protected]
  • Do you fly out/travel to tune a car or cars (dyno day)?
    Yes I do, I already have many trips scheduled next year so please give me a month notice if you need me to travel to tune a vehicle or group of vehicles. Please email me for more information - [email protected]
  • Do you offer wholesale/package tune files/product development tuning for other retailers or manufacturers?
    This is something I am currently working on. I will not be wholesaling my E-tune services but I will be willing to create tune files for you to use in packages for your products. This DOES NOT include creating a file for you to sell WITH Cobb Accessports. It only includes tuning for packages/product/development.
Sponsored

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Do any of your tunes come with a drivetrain warranty? :p

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Do any of your tunes come with a drivetrain warranty? :p
No, but they come with a hefty dose of common sense. I haven't had any failures to date with over 200 Ecoboost Mustang tunes under my belt. Well, at least when I'm not trying to blow it up ;) :shrug:

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Do you feel that I can safely make 500 or more HP on the stock block with meth, race gas, and your tuning?

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Just wanted to clear this up as I get a ton of pm's and emails about this......

Couple of comments....

Seems you are distancing yourself away from the company you were with... no mention of purchasing the cobb device and what tune it comes with. I don't even see the cobb device on your website.

One of the reasons I've not purchased is that I read your write-up before and it seemed like the tune that came with the cobb device was "crap" and the only way to get a "real tune" was with the $250 purchase. Considering I'm not adding more to my car, that did not appeal to me, so I'm keeping what I have now.

Will be interesting to see what you do for the SCT. For as long as you have mentioned tuning with the SCT, it seems more of a threat than a real product. lol

Your website still looks nice and clean.

Thank you for this post, it does bring clarity about your offerings.

And thank you for your continued comments within this small community... it is great reading posts/comments from someone on the front lines of tuning...

Sponsored

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
SCT!!!!!'nn did anyone else see that? Lol amazing! I was going to get rid of mine and take the loss.

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Adam are you traveling anywhere near Louisiana?

TheWildman

Jazz Master
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona EcoBoost Base (PP)
Hey Adam, do you still do the ecoboost casper cam tunes? I noticed it wasn't on the site anymore.

Kuronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hey Adam, do you still do the ecoboost casper cam tunes? I noticed it wasn't on the site anymore.
He stopped doing the Casper cam tune, he said it was time consuming and annoying.

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
One of the reasons I've not purchased is that I read your write-up before and it seemed like the tune that came with the cobb device was "crap" and the only way to get a "real tune" was with the $250 purchase.

The single tune is not crap. I trapped around 105 mph with that tune with an IC and intake on a hot as fuck day. I bought my Acessport from MAP just before he left so I was running his 'one and done' tune for several months. Car ran strong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
I think he meant the off the shelf tune that is stock on the Cobb, not adams single tune that came on your Cobb when he was at MAP

TheWildman

Jazz Master
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona EcoBoost Base (PP)
He stopped doing the Casper cam tune, he said it was time consuming and annoying.

Ahh, I see. I know he is a busy man. All this business he's getting from us.

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Do you feel that I can safely make 500 or more HP on the stock block with meth, race gas, and your tuning?

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk
:lol: Nice, we are never going to let them down for that are we LOL!

Couple of comments....

Seems you are distancing yourself away from the company you were with... no mention of purchasing the cobb device and what tune it comes with. I don't even see the cobb device on your website.

One of the reasons I've not purchased is that I read your write-up before and it seemed like the tune that came with the cobb device was "crap" and the only way to get a "real tune" was with the $250 purchase. Considering I'm not adding more to my car, that did not appeal to me, so I'm keeping what I have now.

Will be interesting to see what you do for the SCT. For as long as you have mentioned tuning with the SCT, it seems more of a threat than a real product. lol

Your website still looks nice and clean.

Thank you for this post, it does bring clarity about your offerings.

And thank you for your continued comments within this small community... it is great reading posts/comments from someone on the front lines of tuning...
Correct, I no longer work with the company I used to be with and focus on my own company. I refer people to MAPerformance all the time but because I don't do ANY tuning for them anymore I don't see a reason to mention it.

I don't sell the Cobb device and I try to limit the amount of parts I sell so it doesn't cloud my focus on the real aspect of my business which is tuning. There are a ton of people selling Accessports, I don't need to add to the list.

The tune that comes with the Cobb device (OTS MAPs) work well and they are much better than the factory tune. However they are a bit more conservative as they have to work all over the word and they don't request datalogs from customers. My single tune file ($75) I can get more aggressive than they do because I require that the customer send me a datalog to make sure boost/fuel/timing/throttle are all working as they should.

I never said to get a "REAL" tune is to buy my lifetime tune, there is the $150.00 option as well that I listed above and any tune is a "REAL" tune. I always stated that if you want the most out of your car it is best to go with an E-tune as a single tune always leaves room on the table as every car is different.

I don't understand what you mean by SCT being a threat than a real product. I will start tuning with SCT on other platforms first then bringing it over to the Ecoboost Mustang platform at a later date. I have a 2015 F-150 2.7TT myself that I bought on Monday that I will be using to develop my tunes on. After I get that squared away the Mustang will be next.

SCT!!!!!'nn did anyone else see that? Lol amazing! I was going to get rid of mine and take the loss.
Adam are you traveling anywhere near Louisiana?
I still recommend the Cobb unit over the SCT but for the people that refuse to upgrade I will be able to take care of them. In the end Cobb has more features than SCT, SCT is more "complete" with tables for tuning but 80% of them aren't need. Cobb strips it down and gives you what you need.

See below.

That is correct, it was taking up a lot of my time and honestly I was never a fan I only offered it because customers kept asking.

The single tune is not crap. I trapped around 105 mph with that tune with an IC and intake on a hot as fuck day. I bought my Acessport from MAP just before he left so I was running his 'one and done' tune for several months. Car ran strong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think he meant the off the shelf tune that is stock on the Cobb, not adams single tune that came on your Cobb when he was at MAP
That is correct, he was talking about Cobb's OTS maps which I cleared up above.

Ahh, I see. I know he is a busy man. All this business he's getting from us.

Very very very very busy!

Kuronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Just a quick question, if I bought a single tune like a week ago,does the one revision expire? Because it's been raining like everyday here in Georgia preventing me from creating a datalog, but when it gets sunny hopefully in the next couple of days will you still look over the data?

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Dude, SCT finally... Granted, I would upgrade to the cobb unit, but the jump isn't as cheap.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.