Bradrulz

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Comp Orange
Sure I will be getting a new exhaust sometime in the near future. Curious what exhaust the local Tucson, Green Valley, Sahuarita, Vail, Corona De Tucson people are running. Would definitely love to hear some in person as I am not big on drone.

Wish I could make the Cars and Coffee this weekend, but can't be up there that early this weekend.
Sponsored

Millgeo5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ford Racing Sport. Great sound no drone.

520mercenary

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I have the ford racing as well. I love the sound. We stock it at my dealership too if you want to get it local.

OP
OP

Bradrulz

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
I have the ford racing as well. I love the sound. We stock it at my dealership too if you want to get it local.
How much is it at your dealership?

520mercenary

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I will check for you Monday and PM you with a price. Are you looking for black or polished tips?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Bradrulz

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
I will check for you Monday and PM you with a price. Are you looking for black or polished tips?
Shoot me a price on each. Haven't decided yet. Also would likely just go with Axelback.

sstevens7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
Got the Ford Racing by Borla (sport) as well. Really like it!! Would like it louder yet as I am used to having the ATAK version on my corvette.

MagneticEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
my exhaust is irrelavant since it is the 2.3eco but i did a muffler delete till cobb releases their turbo back exhaust.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Bradrulz

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
Met up with Danny on Friday at Jim Click and he was kind enough to give me a ride in his Mustang so I could hear the Ford Racing Sport Catback system. I was debating this or the MBRP Street Series. I decided on the Ford Racing Sport Catback and Danny hooked me up and will be getting it installed on Saturday.

Watched a ton of exhaust videos online over the last month, but nothing beats hearing something in person. I love the price of the MBRP Street Series, but not being able to hear one in person I would rather spend the extra to get what I heard in person and that had the sound I was looking for.

520mercenary

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Met up with Danny on Friday at Jim Click and he was kind enough to give me a ride in his Mustang so I could hear the Ford Racing Sport Catback system. I was debating this or the MBRP Street Series. I decided on the Ford Racing Sport Catback and Danny hooked me up and will be getting it installed on Saturday.

Watched a ton of exhaust videos online over the last month, but nothing beats hearing something in person. I love the price of the MBRP Street Series, but not being able to hear one in person I would rather spend the extra to get what I heard in person and that had the sound I was looking for.
How do you like the exhaust so far?

OP
OP

Bradrulz

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
How do you like the exhaust so far?
Exhaust has been great so far. Cold starts are a bit loud and sure my neighbors hear it, but it isn't the obnoxious loud. No drone and perfect for a daily driver. I driv mostly highway so typically going 55-85 and you hear a hint of sound at these speeds, but it is just the right amount. In town driving is louder than highway.

520mercenary

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Exhaust has been great so far. Cold starts are a bit loud and sure my neighbors hear it, but it isn't the obnoxious loud. No drone and perfect for a daily driver. I driv mostly highway so typically going 55-85 and you hear a hint of sound at these speeds, but it is just the right amount. In town driving is louder than highway.
Sweet!
Sponsored