Sponsored

Trunk Sound Deadening - Dynamat, Damplifier, etc.

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
I have no idea why the thread closed...I will message Ed.
Edit: can't message him all of a sudden. I'll see if I still have his email. Ok I sent him an email.
Sponsored

chunter415

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1, 2019 F150
Thanks for the insight, I've seen this mat on the forums and have thought about it. Its great to get some real-world testing/reviews. I think it would defiantly help and I may end up trying it though at the $170 price point I'll try some MLV material lined in the spare tire area first and see if that works. Worst case I end up buying the TKO mat later for extra quieting.

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Use the word blockit for 10% off...hope it still works.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Since it looks like his sponsor stuff is missing, guessing he missed his bill? Seems like a good guy though!

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Oh he is...I still haven't got an email back. If I don't hear anything, I'll call him tomorrow.

Sponsored

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Yup, that's what happened. He was also having some issues renewing through PayPal. All is good...he is up to his eyeballs with orders...and he said he is making progress on the protective film templates...soon guys soon.

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Ok, so I talked to Ed, the account is finally straightened out...it was a big giant stinky mess with PayPal...unbelievable what he had to go through. If it happens again, he will say f it and communicate through me. He finished designing the templates for the film. He said, "the templates then go to a company that makes them into files the computer/machine can read and run to cut them out". After that, he will send me some to test. He also said this..."What was wild was I went around the lot looking at all the new and some 1 year old cars and they all had chips in that area!! I took some pictures and will use them to show people its not if, its when."
So Ed knows our pain! He's working as fast as he can...we will have something very soon.
Sponsored